People Poaching Our Permission

Baw,,,lurcherman,,,,,bla bla bla,,,talks cheap lads,,,,of course you two fellas would go straight over and get stuck in to some fellas,,,poaching your spot,,,,,course you would,,,

• Like 2

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine quite a few have, it's not that uncommon. A lot of chavs seasons start now, they don't like getting mud on their Nike air max and adidas trackies in the winter months

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BA

Baw,,,lurcherman,,,,,bla bla bla,,,talks cheap lads,,,,of course you two fellas would go straight over and get stuck in to some fellas,,,poaching your spot,,,,,course you would,,,

Lol I have no spots :| haha and just sayin imo travvellers are easy to chat to and get on with. And normally fair enough fellas

the coursing game has never been any different, some would have you believe other wise the only difference is now its illegal and a lot is on video.

I disagree in that the emphasis is now firmly on numbers caught rather than the quality of the runs. I ran on permission over 25 years ago , and some of the best permission in the country it was too.

Ah well, I suppose I have my memories.

The first time I was taken coursing in England was in 1959 I was 9 years old even then numbers were important because they sold the hares for half a crown as was and 3 shillings skinned I saw lads running smithfield collie x greys half a dozen lads and 2/3 dogs a piece they would walk the land for 6/7 hours so numbers were knocked over then in fact as regards hares more were taken in the 60,s than now as no farmer was arsed if you were on his land or not as long as you stayed away from stock and closed the gates behind you, so in my recollection lads have always had the greedy streak when it came to running and taking game.
We differ in that I dont consider that coursing. Some years ago Magwitch and I watched a line of travellers walk our local marshes ,we were on a landway. This was in July they had about 5 dogs off the lead , they caught what was on there, on one occasion one of them stamping on the hare to kill it. That wasn't coursing either. Maybe we moved in different circles?
Apart from holding magwitches dick while watching them, what did you do about it? Let me guess...... They looked you in the eye and a little wee escaped into your Y's.
Did you just write that baw,,,that's a bit pathetic for a reply,,,,

Of course you would have fronted up to 5 traveling fellas,,,,come on I like your quick witted replys,,,,but that ain't one

5 guys wiping out your local patch, you wouldn't say anything? I'd like to think innit has more friends than magwitch that live local. Wouldn't be hard to out number them. You say travelers as if they are to be more feared. They're only guys mate.
Ah now I know who baw really is .... He is ... Bruce van dam segal rocky chuck I'm hard as f**k .... I can just imagine him running across the marsh and once surrounded by the five traveler types dropping them all with one spinning roundhouse :laugh: ...........

:laugh: I love the way every c**t thinks travellers are ready to kill at a moments notice. It don't make you hard going up to guys poaching and telling them the score, they ain't all ready to knock f**k out of you lol. Last time I approached poachers ferreting I was on my own and there were 4 of them. They could have been travellers, I dunno, I never asked them :D had a word with them, they packed up and left and not a drop of blood was spilled :D does that make me hard? Don't think so.

Lol I have no spots :| haha and just sayin imo travvellers are easy to chat to and get on with. And normally fair enough fellas

Spot on. I know one thing, I wouldn't watch them through a pair of bins then moan about it 20 years later on the Internet lol.

• Like 2

Lol I was removed off some land recently by one fat gamekeeper 3 of us. It is wat it is if your on someones patch and get caught then its time to go as simple as. We packed up and left no more said and give us a bolloking then gave me permission to ferret there anyway so worked out ok... Oh and pointed me in right direction to get more perm which I did so all good. But he was still an arsehole about it

Iv had roughly 150 rabbits of the golf course I got permission from lately I would say most of them where gubbit ,ill still be keeping my hand inn through the summer . Went to get some chickens at the weekend not far frim me the farmer said he's got a banking with rabbits ill be doing that with a couple of lads next week new permission ill be summer hunting for sure like most people as gay days do what ya want when ya want ( think that's what she said lol ) ?

You got to show face over the summer. I can imagine the farmers face if you said in march, right that's me finished, see you in October. Come June and he's watching squeakers out his kitchen window, you can bet your last pound the first lad who chaps his door looking for permission is on. I'm not saying you hammer it, but you have to show face, go for a mooch, get a couple, if you bump into him, lie and say you got 20. These guys with permission who don't hunt summer months, f**k knows how you get away with it.
its the best time to get the permission I feel . Ill hammer them as much as i can with some permission anyway ?

The summers definitely the best time to knock on farmers doors.

Spot on. I know one thing, I wouldn't watch them through a pair of bins then moan about it 20 years later on the Internet lol.

Haha that made me laugh. And they would probaly be polite and understanding anyway because its not the rabbits they want but the tonn and half kabuta digger in the barn pmsl

Haha that made me laugh. And they would probaly be polite and understanding anyway because its not the rabbits they want but the tonn and half kabuta digger in the barn pmsl

:laugh::clapper: I could just picture innit going down to talk to them, Barbour jacket on, hunter wellies, mole skin trousers...... Heading back to his van in his Y's :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh::clapper: I could just picture innit going down to talk to them, Barbour jacket on, hunter wellies, mole skin trousers...... Heading back to his van in his Y's :laugh:

Haha ;)

Got to laugh :rolleyes: I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport :laugh: farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please :rolleyes: as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

Never read a post of yours that was worth two bob and this is no exception .
Baw you should take some if this theory onto some of the sacrid hare threads :-) Edited by Alimac2

few years ago I was walking my lurcher, down the lane by me, when a big white van pulled by me. 4 travellers got out with coursing dogs and asked many hares round here. I said no not many, but be carful the keeper is a kunt and as shot coursing dogs before . The one traveller a big fooker said if he shoots these dog , I will drag the kunt back to the van , and let play with that fooker in the front here , bloody hell looked like a pit :laugh: god knows what they were up to lol. I wouldn't mess with that big one or his mate, the other were young lads , carnt see many farmers or land owners going toe to toe with him prob he does fair bit of that as well :laugh:

• Like 2

Got to laugh :rolleyes: I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport :laugh: farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please :rolleyes: as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

Never read a post of yours that was worth two bob and this is no exception .
Baw you should take some if this theory onto some of the sacrid hare threads :-)

Glad you edited it, I hadn't a clue you were talking to me but I kind of guessed ;) dogmen can do what they want in my eyes, it's you shooter fuckers that are the problem ;) that the answer you wanted?

• Like 1

few years ago I was walking my lurcher, down the lane by me, when a big white van pulled by me. 4 travellers got out with coursing dogs and asked many hares round here. I said no not many, but be carful the keeper is a kunt and as shot coursing dogs before . The one traveller a big fooker said if he shoots these dog , I will drag the kunt back to the van , and let play with that fooker in the front here , bloody hell looked like a pit :laugh: god knows what they were up to lol. I wouldn't mess with that big one or his mate, the other were young lads , carnt see many farmers or land owners going toe to toe with him prob he does fair bit of that as well :laugh:

Sorry, I don't believe you bird. I've never seen a traveller in a white van in my life :laugh::thumbs:

Sorry, I don't believe you bird. I've never seen a traveller in a white van in my life :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: they didn't ask about me dog either , and it was Blaze you seen him on here before , maybe thought he couldn't catch fook all lol he was ok on foxes but never catch a hare in the day lol .they were ok really but wouldn't mess with that big bugger . :thumbs:

their aren't many rabbits on the farm, and me and the farmer both eat a lot of rabbit in the winter, the point is not to get rid of them, but to control them so they are still there next year. i got no problem with people poaching, but what's the point in killing a pregnant Rabbit?

Baw is just a professional shit stirrer, his only friend is that legend in his own kitchen Mark Brick.

I was brought up to ask would you like someone doing that to you ? If the answer is no then don't do it to others.

Too many wanabees and legends in their own minds on here nowadays .

Its sad the way the game has degenerated. Clips of kick-ups and slipping on clapped down hares in snow, shown as though it is something clever, no close season.The game has been f***** d by these twats.

And your just a professional shit talker. They poached them in March!!!! Hardly summer hunting. Are you telling me hand on heart everything you've caught, was on permission? Or are you just a f*****g hypocrite?

They ran them in JULY it is clearly printed

.I call that summer hunting but maybe you have different ideas about seasons in shit- stirring land?

It wasnt our permission, we just watched from the land way.

Now if you think that its ok to run hares in July with 5 dogs running loose giving the hares, no law then that is your prerogative. it only reinforces my perception of you as a complete twat who spends all his time trying to get under the skin of everyone else.

Edited by inan