Working Patterdale Picks

Pablo esc who's a anti hope that's not a dig a me I am no f*****g anti and out [bANNED TEXT] the dogs all the time I put up on this just to see picks of good working dogs that's all I am in to my Patterdale that's all and nice to see lads on this side show there dogs I am not saying put dogs up that r in bits just patterdale all the best to all the lads that work them hard like me

spook 123 :hmm:

2 posts in 6yrs .wanders the Boards on certain topics... quite a few on here like that. I'm just Paranoid .. :D
. I used to be or was i

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine have scratched faces from all the cub digging ,little blighters .

More fodder for the anti's.

. That BnF hound coupling looks well. Dixie

Posted Images

Pablo esc who's a anti hope that's not a dig a me I am no f*****g anti and out [bANNED TEXT] the dogs all the time I put up on this just to see picks of good working dogs that's all I am in to my Patterdale that's all and nice to see lads on this side show there dogs I am not saying put dogs up that r in bits just patterdale all the best to all the lads that work them hard like me

maybe you should get your fact,s straight before putting people,s user name up you couldnt be further away from the truth

maybe you should get your fact,s straight before putting people,s user name up you couldnt be further away from the truth

There is no Facts Here ? other than 2 posts in 6 yrs. :blink: It'a :hmm: Hmmm. = Question ....can put me right if you Please ..Pm.. if you want ...

As said ,there is alot like that on here..Suspicious OL'Me hasn't got a list Of them all....But a few I'll watch For ..and some even are amongst Us.. :yes:

Antis can do one good pick pal

Aye ! and I picked a Good One. :laugh::laugh: Do you look at any other posts on here or the other Topics :blink:

G to E got it at Lowther...donks ago ! a few Dogs Have used them ..Tam O'Voids ," what a Lakie " thread...on different dogs ..even had a Leash Chewer !!! try to dent them ,no joy ! Water Buffalo I believe.. :D

Aye ! and I picked a Good One. :laugh::laugh: Do you look at any other posts on here or the other Topics :blink:

G to E got it at Lowther...donks ago ! a few Dogs Have used them ..Tam O'Voids ," what a Lakie " thread...on different dogs ..even had a Leash Chewer !!! try to dent them ,no joy ! Water Buffalo I believe.. :D

liam the roundmouth hanging on the wall needs to get out more

• Like 1

ive had them for years lost and found them a few times too
  • Like 1

liam the roundmouth hanging on the wall needs to get out more

Is that an Irish name ? :icon_eek:

It's Decorative...along with the Sign ,thats not shown ..Maybe Paulas can find a Full pic ? "Where me Rabbit " thread busted after 1 post lasted 10 sec.. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

There you go , I work mine aswell as the Laptop ... I class him as a Fell,but there's nuttal in there abit back ...

Probs....get flack for Giving the Antis' Fodder ,but Hey ! Ho !

attachicon.gif091.JPG

hope he pleases you ....

Df

Nice dog,very nice,rangy,and looks like he is built to work.uru