westham fans will never except big sams long ball tactics [route one] that style of football was never going to go down well were they were always known for playing it on the deck and he didn't do himself any favours with some of his comments about them when the fans are that against you you are on a hiding to nothing whether they stay up or not

• Like 1

What is the hammers record for trophys and league wins ?

Hand on heart I couldn't tell you without google but lets just say there is plenty of room in the cabinet !! Lol lol

Maybe not I think Safc have 6-7 league titles ?

Over the years ?

The Hammers have won a European title though.

Got to be the cup winners cup, same one rangers won. I think they melted that trophy down to make cutlery.....

Over the years ?

Got to be the cup winners cup, same one rangers won. I think they melted that trophy down to make cutlery.....

Aye and Aberdeen won it too, granted its not the Euro/champs league but its a European honour none the less.

Over the years ?

Aye and Aberdeen won it too, granted its not the Euro/champs league but its a European honour none the less.

I was only belittling it cos of the rangers connection lol. Aye, it was worth winning and not many did. Obviously not as big a deal as the one my club won for the first time in British football history :D

Over the years ?

I was only belittling it cos of the rangers connection lol. Aye, it was worth winning and not many did. Obviously not as big a deal as the one my club won for the first time in British football history :D

Aye Celtic taught British teams how to win it didn't they? :whistling: ...... :D

Over the years ?

Aye Celtic taught British teams how to win it didn't they? :whistling: ...... :D

Sure did mate, 2 finals in as many years, never reached British shores before then, I'd say it took us to show the way :D