Like; Wow, Man! That Was Far Out ....!

Done mine emptying a barrow full of soil, that feeling of the most excruciating pain while simultaneously dropping to the floor like some one's just took you legs away. It's a club I wished I didn't belong to.

Nightmarish!

Just to add that, today? It's only even finding Spade's response there that even reminded me I'd had some trouble yesterday.

In my experience, lads? All this bullshit with 'deines is just a one size fits all effort to mask the pain. 'Treat' the symptom.

I've put up with decades of being fed 'Pain Killers'. Bullshit! Valium doesn't even Try to fight the pain. It simply addresses the root cause; Tensed up muscles impinging on nerves. Because doing so is causing excruciating pain. Causing said muscles to tense up more ~ impinging on the nerves .....

Christ, only a cave man would try to treat That with pain killers! What next? Break a hole in ye skull, to release the bad spirits causing a head ache? :icon_eek:

These made me laugh, reminding me of the states mine used to get me in....

Done mine in with years of Tae Kwon Do and rugby........

Once leant over to try and pick up a toothbrush, wham, back gone! Couldnt even shout on my lass to come and help....so painful you can hardly breathe....I eventually got a wading staff out of the cupboard and managed to get out the house and on my way to the doc's for some nice opiates.....as I am walking down the road, really slowly, one hand on the wading stick and the other on the fence, I looks up and here is an old dear coming the other way, stick in one hand and other hand on the fence.....anyway, this being Scotland, she thought I was taking the piss and starts going fekkin nuts at me, cheeky baisturt, she is shouting, trying to whack me with her stick....honestly....couldnt make it up....

I got mine operated on eventually at Margret Rose hospital in Edinburgh.....on the way in, I am limping in to the ward, oohing and ahhing like a right jessie...thinking, I am in some serious pain here.....and a young lad walks out a side door on 2 prosthetic legs....looks at me and asks .....you alright mate?? And all I can think is, what a fanny, sore back? That bloke has nae legs and is roaming around, get yerself sorted.....

• Like 6

that Librium you mentioned is trippy as fook (well was with me). They gave me it when I was on alcohol withdrawal and I kept thinking the hospital was a caravan site lol :icon_eek:

I enjoyed the valium and moggies (mogadon) though :D

Baw; I was, mate. Beauty is though, they never f**kin told me! So, I just accepted that the locked and guarded door was to keep all these other loons in. I was just there coincidentally! :laugh:

I perfectly accepted I shouldn't go out that door. I just took that as part of my treatment (Too out of my f**kin mind to question it!) If anyone had dared inform me I couldn't get out? I'd have gone absolutely f**king ballistic!

well after all that I feel better. I only had a heart attack and triple heart bypass. been in and out of hospital for 4years with chest pain now they decide that it is muscle and nerve damage from the op, so i'm on tramadol and now I am forever falling asleep. I then awake wonting the toilet and some times don't make it, only good thing is I live alone so no one to take the piss out of me.

did my back about 7 year ago after being on pain killers and seeing the doc and getting no where for 8 weeks i went to see a chiropractor she was a big women around 45 ish ---- i striped down to my pants climbed on the couch she jumps on with me puts me in a bear hug knee in between my legs bending me and pulling me about at the same time as my back clicked into place i let out an involuntary fart :icon_redface: she says i often have that effect on men :D apart from my back being a bit sore for a few days i was sound and soon back at work best 45 quid i`ve ever spent...

• Like 1