Summer Jobs In Malta

I have a bit more info today;

The company will help set you up in accommodation, the job is for 3 months.

The salary is only based on tickets sold, so 5€ each ticket sold for the first 15 then it goes up to 7€ each ticket. Normal sales would be between 30-40 a week but 60+ is not uncommon some weeks and all tax free.

Ok so not the best salary in the world but for a young 'un looking for a summer laugh you can't go wrong, sun, party, bit of beer and grub money and the locals love the Brits :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done stuff like this, you always get plenty of British girls up for a holiday ........Funtime lol.

That's it get your priorities right,,,,feck going abroad and having a great time,,,you better off staying on your chosen career path,,,lol

no tarqs even blind women beat you with a stick

I hate they c**ts that harass you on holiday..... Do this excursion...... Time share....... So it's basically 2 months of harassing folk and being hated for 2.5 an hour :laugh:

No!!

Wrinkly, socks and sandal wearing ugly cnuts such as yourself will not be harassed, I can guarantee that they wouldn't want you anywhere near the party :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

I hate they c**ts that harass you on holiday..... Do this excursion...... Time share....... So it's basically 2 months of harassing folk and being hated for 2.5 an hour :laugh:

No!!

Wrinkly, socks and sandal wearing ugly cnuts such as yourself will not be harassed, I can guarantee that they wouldn't want you anywhere near the party :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I suppose they only want skinny, ball draggers like you then :laugh:

No!!

:laugh: I suppose they only want skinny, ball draggers like you then :laugh:

Right firstly I'm a sexy muthafucka!!

Secondly this is an offer to youngsters wanting to travel with the added benefit that the second language in Malta is English, earn a bit of dosh and have a laugh... WTF are you on here posting for :laugh: :laugh:

Just to point out I have NOT taken this company as a client but I am happy to forward their details to interested people :thumbs:

As for the dogs get the mother to watch them for 3 months :laugh: they won-t miss much during the summer :thumbs:

• Like 2

And there's pet passports,,, last year I worked in ibiza 2002,,,,I took my old lurcher,,,it was the first year of the passport,,,

I know you were joking baw,,,,but governing body,,,in Spain ,,,,yeh right,,,lol

• Like 1

And there's pet passports,,, last year I worked in ibiza 2002,,,,I took my old lurcher,,,it was the first year of the passport,,,

I know you were joking baw,,,,but governing body,,,in Spain ,,,,yeh right,,,lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he probably won't get the joke Tomo :laugh:

Just to point out I have NOT taken this company as a client but I am happy to forward their details to interested people :thumbs:

As for the dogs get the mother to watch them for 3 months :laugh: they won-t miss much during the summer :thumbs:

cant she would have them flogged off before 2 weeks if I packed me bags again lol