Hey Guys Quick Question

stabba correct ,is it ok if dog kills the said rat while its been dispatched,such as if it got out while checking the trap :D

Could'nt give a shite either way :D just lettin the lad know just incase he gets stress from anyone :thumbs:

I know mate, world gone mad, spent hours as a kid digging the maggot farms for rats,always placed a trap or two on holes for bolters, atb,

Yup we haunted the mexbrough maggot farm..was there a good 3 or 4 times a week.....came home honking :laugh:

My 15 mnth old BT took his first rat on Monday gone just minding my own business coming bk from a walk and the little fella wad just running a long the base of a wall very close to a pubs entrance needless to say dog saw the rat first went f***ing poppy I dropped the lead and the rat was ragged to f**k, been past the same spot every day since and the mut is going nuts just waiting for the next rodent. I would like to add I have set a fair few traps with no luck.