Giant Rats

just look on the saluki section,theres a few on there lol.....................I actually did see a bit on the net about it last week,huge motta fukkas.see if I can find the link.

If rats were averaging that size in the uk.

Would only be matter of time before the antis would want the hunting of rats banned!

• Like 1

If rats were averaging that size in the uk.

Would only be matter of time before the antis would want the hunting of rats banned!

Antis are dirty unwashed filthy smelly hoors so wherever they live I bet the rats aren't to far away. If they were that big they could chew on the anti fuckhead community. See if they wouldn't like hunting then. Dirty scummy fcukers arrogance just seeps out of them. And just to clarify it's not the rats I'm on about.

• Like 1

erm,i take it your not an anti supporter brewman is that right :laugh:

Lol. I must get off that fence the splinters are starting to get on my nut.

In seriousness how many jobs have they cost along with all the other leftie cnuts and eroding life long traditions going back years.

The same tossers are willing to let anyone in to the country where ironically hunting is a way of life for every other nationality.

Antis = inbred incestuous dirty scummy oxygen thieven scumbagso, hope this clears up any ambiguity.

• Like 1