Premiership Champs

They need alot of shaping up a new team im not fussed on moyes he was ok at everton but everton are not united .. Also look what martinez has done there in one season moyes playes boring football ... Martinez plays sexy footbal :) ... United will bounce back and im sure this season is just a blip they will bounceback but i think it will take time ...chelsea are clumbsy man city try and buy teams ... Arsenal got no composure .... Liverpool deserve it this year brendan rodgers is a brilliant manager they have played great football ... But i hate them :D

• Like 1

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

I know the utd team is old and finished, everyone says fergie knew what he was doing blah blah blah.

But Fook me he one the league with what 11 point last season.

Moyes has bought few players to strengthens the squad but his football is wank.

The players he brung in are worse than what's there.

Ok I understand finishing 3rd or 4th but fighting for 7th.

Don't think he done his self any favours sacking the full back room staff.

• Like 1

I know the utd team is old and finished, everyone says fergie knew what he was doing blah blah blah.

Moyes has bought few players to strengthens the squad but his football is wank.

The players he brung in are worse than what's there.

Ok I understand finishing 3rd or 4th but fighting for 7th.

Don't think he done his self any favours sacking the full back room staff.

post-92146-0-98671200-1398072941.jpg

I think that 11 points must of flattered Fegie he could never of seen that coming......the fact that the top sides last year were nowhere near as good as they are this year coupled with the fact Fergie knew the Utd side was coming to an end plus the changes staff wise.....i dont think it should be a big surprise Utd have had the season they have had..............the big question now is how much faith did/do they really have in Moyes.

• Like 1

To win the league with 11 points.

Buy few players.

Then to watch utd playing this season.

If they ain't going give him the cash to spend then they need get rid of him fast.

Cause he isn't going build a squad with pennies.

Martinez took over Everton look at the difference.

First season after moyes.

Do you think it's a coincidence or is it moyes?

To win the league with 11 points.

Buy few players.

Then to watch utd playing this season.

If they ain't going give him the cash to spend then they need get rid of him fast.

Cause he isn't going build a squad with pennies.

Martinez took over Everton look at the difference.

First season after moyes.

Do you think it's a coincidence or is it moyes?

I think its a combination of things..............its all well and good saying they won the league by 11 points and what a great team they were......well why do they need to spend 200 mill if they already have the premier league winning side ?......If its all Moyes and he just cant get good players to play then why throw 200 mill down the toilet on more good players he cant get to play.

I think it's the manager.

The only way he will get a decent side is to buy one.

The man utd team last season, had a lot of old players I will say that but they ain't going age that much in pre season.

Vidic, rio, giggs, rvp, Evra, full backs, and central midfielder.

Not impressed with mata so far. Don't know if he is pace and good enough.

How much do you think to replace that lot in the next couple seasons?

It's ok to wax on about the 11 point gap in the title winning season but looking for reasons to what's gone wrong now overlooks the fact the teams around Trafford seriously under acheived in the 11 point season. Had they under acheived by 22 points it dont come to pass that Trafford were stronger, same for 33 and 44 points. Thats the mistake the new footballing CEO made, can you imagine Fergies private thoughts when hearing him chat that flawed shit, anyone think his sprung decision to retire shortly after was coincidence.

Martinez is a touch fortunate in that he's inherited a somewhat strong back four, pre-everton this was something of an achilees heel for his management nous, much like Wenga did bouncing off Grahams work.

Smalling at fullback....with a back that long FFs....anyone ever been rallying in a stretch limmo?

• Like 1

It's ok to wax on about the 11 point gap in the title winning season but looking for reasons to what's gone wrong now overlooks the fact the teams around Trafford seriously under acheived in the 11 point season. Had they under acheived by 22 points it dont come to pass that Trafford were stronger, same for 33 and 44 points. Thats the mistake the new footballing CEO made, can you imagine Fergies private thoughts when hearing him chat that flawed shit, anyone think his sprung decision to retire shortly after was coincidence.

Martinez is a touch fortunate in that he's inherited a somewhat strong back four, pre-everton this was something of an achilees heel for his management nous, much like Wenga did bouncing off Grahams work.

Smalling at fullback....with a back that long FFs....anyone ever been rallying in a stretch limmo?

Just my opinion i think once the champions league spot is gone teams don't want to be in europa league to many games plus you have to play on a thursday night.

Just don't think after winning the league in such style last season, spending 80mil. they should be sitting in 7th with no cl spot.

I never seen em win the league with style (11 points) and i've never heard a red in the City of Manchester ever suggest it, seen a lot of 1-0's from Van the man in his first complete season in 8 and seen em play smalling in the fullback role and get away with it.

Just my opinion i think once the champions league spot is gone teams don't want to be in europa league to many games plus you have to play on a thursday night.

:blink::blink: really????

moyes is shite end of!!!! look at tony puils at palace......its no coincidence that palace have the last 5 on the trot, its because the manager knows what he is doing.......unlike moyes who spent 70mil on a title winning squad and achieved the following............ :icon_eek::icon_eek:

g1big.gif United are guaranteed to finish the season with their lowest ever Premier League points tally

g1big.gif United fail to qualify for the Champions League for the first time since 1995

g1big.gif United's worst home league form for over a decade

g1big.gif Suffered three defeats in a row for the first time since 2001 this season

g1big.gif Eliminated in the FA Cup third round - something which happened just once under Ferguson

g1big.gif First ever home defeat to Swansea this term

g1big.gif First home defeat to Newcastle since 1972

g1big.gif First home defeat to West Brom since 1978

g1big.gif First league defeat to Stoke since 1984

g1big.gif First time United conceded a first-minute goal in the Premier League - Dzeko for City

g1big.gif First time Man City & Liverpool have beaten United home & away since Premier League's inception

g1big.gif First time Everton, Man City & Liverpool have beaten United home & away since Premier League's inception

g1big.gif First time Everton have beaten United home and away since 1969-70

g1big.gif First time Everton & Liverpool have ever done a league double over United in the same season

Edited by clipo
  • Like 1