Premiership Champs

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

even im surprised how many are coming out now........ :blink::D

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

. ARMCHIAR SKY REDS ARE THE WORST. LOL

been up this year GTE and in Liverpool for Newcastle game even if I have to watch it in the park again ;) would go every week if I could get tickets love the 2 mile walk from lime street to anfield with a can of stella or two lol

Edited by clipo

pritch iam a scouser mate iam forever the optimist mate ;)

me to mate though i moved out 45 years ago,old enough to remember

the good times & the bad.just hope we can compete financially with the

likes of city & chelski

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

been up this year GTE and in Liverpool for Newcastle game even if I have to watch it in the park again ;) would go every week if I could get tickets love the 2 mile walk from lime street to anfield with a can of stella or two lol
. Fook me was that you in the CANDY SHIRT staggering up scoty lol. Trying to get in the parrot
  • Like 1

. Fook me was that you in the CANDY SHIRT staggering up scoty lol. Trying to get in the parrot

:laugh::laugh:

Hope liverpool choke on the last day and all you scouse fans get back in your woodwork ..... On a serious note they have played brilliant this season sterling henderson suarez courtinio and the big man stevie g have all been out standing

• Like 1

Hope liverpool choke on the last day and all you scouse fans get back in your woodwork ..... On a serious note they have played brilliant this season sterling henderson suarez courtinio and the big man stevie g have all been out standing

and skrtel......... :yes:

sterling young player of the year........ :yes:

suarez golden boot....... :yes:

gerrard player of the year........ :yes:

Rodgers manager of the year........ :yes:

Id love to see Gerrard pick the title up he,s everything thats good about English football......it would be a big statement that speed,commitment and passion still has a place in world football.

Yeah it is good.Thing is they ain't spent the big money to compete

That's what I like bout Everton and Southampton this season as well.

They're 3rd in the list of money spent on players over the past 5 years.. :yes: When you take sales into account they drop a few places but don't be deceived into thinking they are where they are today by spending peanuts! :laugh:

They ain't spent anything like city or chelsea

and skrtel......... :yes:

sterling young player of the year........ :yes:

suarez golden boot....... :yes:

gerrard player of the year........ :yes:

Rodgers manager of the year........ :yes:

Not kean on skrtel think he's pish at the back liability.

• Like 1