• 1 month later...

think he more on about the saluki stud, crap is crap at end of day and theres a nation of difference between a good and bad dog in anyones eyes. Saluki dogs take a sight longer than two years to mature and prove themselves, using such a young stud might work but likely wont pal, no offence to the saluki that's been offered but at two year old??? I not seen um running or competing in the saluki cup that's ran for last few year, likesay not a dog at the lad offering , its all a risk is breeding, think of the pups and not ya pockets , cos long after the money spent the [pups will still be around and they not so good I doubt very much they get a good life surely breeding should be best to best, not just anything will do and hope for best ???/

• Like 1

ones worth thousands and one ends up given away for this sort of breeding then pounted on when no one wants her no more, even though they had and made money of her back, not saying you do this but many do, so imho theres a world of difference between a good and bad greyhound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

so your not bothered what the studs done on the field,? or the greyhound dam,is she well bred,? crap to crap breeds crap

there not much diferance between a good greyhound an a bad one and there all well bred

they adr all well i agree but there are some greet bred ones ?

• Like 1