Which Shooting Insurance?

I know this has probably been asked loads of times, but I'd appreciate your views.

I've looked into this a bit and there's so dozens being offered by as many organisations!

I shoot air rifles and I'll be applying for a shotgun certificate in the near future, so a policy that covers both, for accident liability and property damage, would be favourite.

Any recommendations, and are there any conditions or exclusions I need to look out for?

I reckon they're pretty much of a muchness. Personally I'm with BASC, but THL members get a discount when they join SACS (and you don't have to be Scottish.)

I think most only cover for leisure shooting, not paid work, but i might be wrong on that. :thumbs:

Sacs always had a mate that was with basc long story short ended up in court basc would not give him any legal aid advice or anything quick phone call too sacs and he was not even a member and they helped him out a lot sorted stuff out too help with he's case and he got off even though he was innocent sacs always for me

Thanks fellas.

Just another quick dumb-ass question - I know the cover is nationwide, but has anyone ever had an English landowner not accept SACS insurance? Sorry to go on, but I only want to buy one policy !