How Good Is The Hw100Kt?

i have got a bsa hornet 22 air riffle at the moement and its my first pre charged gun i have owned. ive also got a hw77k 177 which i have had for 20years. the bsa has got me wanting to do some serious airgun shooting

i have been looking at the hw100kt and was wondering which would be the best calibre in that model if i was to get one?

and also would i notice much difference in performance to my bsa hornet? are they worth spending the money on?

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a bacon sarnie and its one of the best guns in t , s kt , ks , fsb , .177 ,.20 , .22

i have got a bsa hornet 22 air riffle at the moement and its my first pre charged gun i have owned. ive also got a hw77k 177 which i have had for 20years. the bsa has got me wanting to do some serious

Sporter normally refers to the stock mate. you either get a sporter or a thumbhole.

K is for carbine, shorter length version and the 'normal' or full length version is, well, longer! by a few inches. and you get more shots

so a hw100s is a full length with a sporter stock

a hw100ks is a carbine length in a sporter stock

a hw100t is thumbhole and full length

a hw100kt is the carbine in a thumbhole stock.

then theres the FSB in both full length and carbine length with both stock options. e.g. hw100fsbkt or hw100fsbs (fully shrouded barrel) what a mouthful saying all that lol..

just there to blag your head even more LOL I was confused at first aswell mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ive got a gunpower stealth what will give and hw a run for its money and another top end air rifle at that ive got a. 177 a. 22 and a. 25 and can honestly say ill never get rid of them there proper work tools all fitted with 24inch bsa barrels and reflex silencers wont let me upload pics says there too large :-(

Some do call the full length hw sporter gun

No the full length is the Rifle, the shorter length is the Carbine (or Karbine).

Sporter is to do with stocks. The only way a Sporter can be a Sporter in a Thumbhole stock is if someone has put the action into a non HW thumbhole stock, say a CS or GinB. Then it is just an HW100 in a thumbhole stock I suppose, seeing as it is not an official T stock.