My dads a big rossi fan. My brothers first name is rossi lol

Same with a good friend of mine,,,his 4 year old is called Rossi ,,,,I said I'm surprised you named him after Francis Rossi from quo,,,,lol

• Like 3

As a massive fan for the last 15years i can tell you for sure he will not win the moto gp championship, mark is too young too light and great on a bike that dosnt have the issues with fuel, now rossi just rode a awesome race riding through the issues with tyre grip levels as he can, now if rossi was 10 or 12 pound lighter then he might as won the race, well done mark but wow vale you did yourself proud..

• Like 2

Just to add jorge was unlucky not to win title last year and is a contender this year but the yam is having issues so now not so sure, marquez was awesome last year in texas nowbody stood a chance and thats the next race so he could strike again, all good fun and so much more racing than f1.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1

Yes lets hope but mark flew there last year from practice one, rossi was 6thlast year and struggled, its a honda track so lets see, great opening race of the season so yeah roll on next race.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1

Whos that lanesra marquez?? Aye hes so light but dani ped is lighter than mark thats why both hondas dont use more fuel and rarely wear there back tyres, if rossi can compete for the wins all season then we will see some good action but i think he will find it hard week in week out.

Whos that lanesra marquez?? Aye hes so light but dani ped is lighter than mark thats why both hondas dont use more fuel and rarely wear there back tyres, if rossi can compete for the wins all season then we will see some good action but i think he will find it hard week in week out.

No Mate It Was Rossi .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.