Bull Whippet Vs Beddy Whippet

How many have you been out with ?

A handful.

And I know you have to triple yours up which tells me enough

your so full of it gaz (walter)that we blue dog of mine has and would surprise a few mate so don't kid yourself one of mine is in the same place your lady is or is that more of your bullshitting

Hahaha you are boring me now northernshite.

Let me know when I've told a lie or bullshitted anyone. If you can't then stop spouting the same old twaddle.

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 20" 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy, shes a decent mooching companion she keeps going all day and considering shes not got much of a coat on her will crash through cover for fun. Im more than pleased with he

a well bred working whippet would suit you a lot better on small fields and would leave the crosses you mention for dead

I have to say I`m over the moon with my Beddy Whippet, although, it must have been a fuckingbig whippet ! Eh Ross !? lol   His nose is outstanding, as is his retrieval. He has picked up marking and

Posted Images

My bullwhippet will go in thick cover on her belly if there's something in there if she can't get for what ever reason she will yap to get the terriers there to flush it out very clever dog

My youngster will do that, hes whippet / beddie, if hes gone off after

something and the others arnt with him he yaps a couple of times

then go's quiet, but if the others are with him or are close by hes silent.

Brick top if you want to go out and see for yourself lets sort a day out bud come up an ill take you out with this bitch an if you like what you see an its somthing you wanting when I breed this bitch your welcome to a pup bud I know it's going to get the graft it will be bred for offer is there bud