Signing Off For Now

Hi All,

I will be signing off here for a while to focus on other stuff. Most of the lads I go out with obviously already have my number and I have already messaged those that I wasnt sure if they had my number or not.

If there is anyone else that I have spoken to over the past few years on here that want my contact details send me a pm. I will leave it a couple of days before hopefully being deleted.

cheers

You've won the lottery haven't you, gonna live on a pacific island, fishing every day and with every need catered for by a host of beautiful Polynesian women and no internet access, its a tough life but as they say, someones gotta do it :D. Seriously good luck with whatever you are doing and enjoy it is much as you can, life that is :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lads you miss interpret. This isnt one of those "Mum the internet is picking on me" thread and I'm not 'down' about anything :D

All it is is I didnt want to log off and for those who I exchange occasional pms with every now and again to wonder why I was no longer responding. I've never had any sort of gripe with anyone on here, ever. Just need to focus some time else where for now

• Like 4

Good luck pal with whatever your doing, that ferret cage is still going strong, my lad absolutly loves his ferret and can't wait to work it.

Glad its still doing the trick mate. If you/he wants a trip out with the ferrets next season your welcome to come up. CC has my old number so I will pm you both my new one

• Like 1

Hi All,

I will be signing off here for a while to focus on other stuff. Most of the lads I go out with obviously already have my number and I have already messaged those that I wasnt sure if they had my number or not.

If there is anyone else that I have spoken to over the past few years on here that want my contact details send me a pm. I will leave it a couple of days before hopefully being deleted.

cheers

so f**k dont hurry back ya tink ?