What As Happend To Dusk Till Dawn

Must of fancied feathery legs as well as muffs U,K, but as you say a shame no mater what, don't know if there is any truth in it or not, but I heard they found him with his head in the oven with a caret up his ars, and a note in his back pocket, saying to his late family, do not let U,K have any of my hennie blood, seams like even in them circumstance he was thinking about his hennies, god love him, R,I,P another great as gone a,t,b, O,T,T

• Like 1

well lads ha ha it worked ! you drew me back in, your good.. bud Harley at least your concern seemed almost genuine.

gassed myself ! FFS.. silkies ? well that should make your jobs easier.. trust me boys the rrc is staying put..OTT as your reading

this you will probably be in bed ! while I will be outside in the barrel yard.. wont be boasting for a couple of months, sorry meant to

say posting, busiest time of year, see you all soon ps ANYONE who wants me ring. anyone who hasn't got me number theres a reason.

john.