Dangerous Dogs Itv 9Pm Tonight

just watching it now... that dopey bell end feeding the 2 hungry dogs out of 1 small bowl.. 'look how aggressive they are'

The 2 wardens with the akita, Yes they were stupid..but I dont really blame them too muchfor half stangling it trying to get it out of the house although they should be able to do better, they were limited in what they can do in all that shit. But when the dog is flacked out from lack of oxygen she comes out with "its too hot in there for him"

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it now; what idiot would put two starving dogs in a small kennel and give them ONE bowl of food ? No wonder a kennel fight started ! Then the woman dog warden who is scared of dogs ! FFS !!!

What a pair of stupid c*nts them 2 women wer they was practically strangling that poor Akita x .... Them 2 need their fcuking p45

The mong who came down from his flat to get his girlfriends staffy shouldn't be allowed to live, never mind own a dog !

What a complete joke! You got that plonker creating the atmosphere for a fight in the kennel with them two ridgebacks giving them one bowl of food between them.. Then those two women took that Akita to the point of exhaustion before dragging it out the house almost choking it unconscious. Surely these people must undertake some training with dogs and showed some competence before being allowed to tackle these situations? To me it seemed as if most of them were clueless and shouldn't be near animals.

Got to agree. I think the inabilities of the so called wardens & poor handling of the dogs was what frustrated me more than the low-life scum that mis-treated the dogs.

It needs to be made harder to own & breed dogs...only thing is...has it gone so far that it is impossible to recover the situation?

It would take a seriously hard line approach & an initial high number of dogs put to sleep to even make a dent in the problem.

I wouldn`t mind having to be licensed to own or breed dogs, but I also think that it would have to be done affordably? Licensing alone won`t solve the situation, it would have to be in-line with other pre-requisite criteria & proof of capability of ownership etc...Christ...Where would would you start???

If someone has Firefox please get a video grabber add on and rip this from ITV player and re/upload onto Youtube :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I've been trying to watch it all morning at work but the thucking fing work :laugh: :laugh:

you dint miss much mate , load of divs who couldn't look after dogs, and dog wardens weren't much better. the prob with the wardens men+womenI think apart from only having 2 brain cells between :laugh: is there shit scared of dogs ,fook knows why they were in that job.?? Any breed of dog pitbull or (not )will bite with FEAR when you trying to put a loop over it from a pole .they were fecking about doing it , they should have gone right in and done it ,the dogs out quicker less stress job done, but FEAR was the factor with these people that's why they fooked up :yes::yes: . years ago a gsdxlab had litter of pups , in a blokes garden . A police dog handler went round, he went right up to the bitch and put a loop round her pulled her out in secs very fast job done , ok she was trying to bite the pole , but he had her in the back of his van very quick, he had no fear of big dogs he was in the right job . :yes: next week all about the dda I think ?

• Like 2

If someone has Firefox please get a video grabber add on and rip this from ITV player and re/upload onto Youtube :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I've been trying to watch it all morning at work but the thucking fing work :laugh: :laugh:

you dint miss much mate , load of divs who couldn't look after dogs, and dog wardens weren't much better. the prob with the wardens men+womenI think apart from only having 2 brain cells between :laugh: is there shit scared of dogs ,fook knows why they were in that job.?? Any breed of dog pitbull or (not )will bite with FEAR when you trying to put a loop over it from a pole .they were fecking about doing it , they gone right in and done it ,the dogs out quicker less stress job done, but FEAR was the factor with these people that's why they fooked up :yes::yes: . years ago a gsdxlab had litter of pups , in a blokes garden . A police dog handler went round, he went right up to the bitch and put a loop round her pulled her out in secs very fast job done , ok she was trying to bite the pole , but he had her in the back of his van very quick, he had no fear of big dogs he was in the right job . :yes: next week all about the dda I think ?

I still wanna see it :laugh: :laugh:

I think they will scrap the dda soon.

what do you think, they will replace it with :hmm: , your right though it didn't work , still few pits about, I swear a bloke by me walks a Tosa ? he said it was a x dane but looks like a Tosa to me big red thing got head like bucket , even Buck looked small by it . :laugh: he comes from London to vist a mate here .

but bear this in mind how many attacks are attributed to staffys and ebt. pit bull types seems to me that some people on this site have a degree of sympathy, and refuse to face the facts that these types do have an underlying high degree of agression in their nature.

I have a degree of sympathy in that dogs dont choose their owners.

• Like 2

that bloke didnt even know how many pups he had .he where more fecked than the dogs and selling them at 4wk old .dont deserve to keep any animals.

you can bet there is one still stuck under the scabby netting of the sofa, tramps :yes: no need at all, cleanliness is near on free :yes:

• Like 1