Old School Russells

Guest foxpack

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st dig to him yesterday in just over a year,didn't think I would be digging him again.

A warm ride home after a long wet day

I go on about this sort of thing to my kids all the time. I walk around my old council estate now and see nothing but shite, un kept gardens, rubbish everywhere and just no pride. When I grew up every

Posted Images

ee201_zps6cc1de71.jpg

is this dog supposed to be working and if so what age is he?

If you're referring to the lack of marks on the dog, bear in mind that he's a Russell.

Also bare in mind some folk who know feck all talk some shite at times :yes: ,a cracking looking Russell :victory:

lol.... well for starters id class them as the white lakey type....look at their coats.... but sure hey what would i know!

i realy do like the look of the white dog asked the fella if he minded me taking a pic of his dog asked him way he was bred as he put me in mind of my old dog and asked no more

hmmm..looks like the only people talking shite are the ones i have highlighted in red... oscet i dont even know what your statement is meant to mean...obviously you have not dug too many russells then i take it ....

.fireman as far as i can see that dog in that pic and stigs stuff are white lakey types, and all i asked was the dog working and how old it was.... now it comes out that no one knows this dog from adam and fourlurchers just took a pic of him at a show! lol only on THL..... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

if i met you n your dogs at a show and i liked em id ask you the breeding of you dogs and could i take a pic, what i wouldnt ask is if your dogs work and their cv etc as talk is cheap and i have no reason to ask, if you think i talk shite as you put it thats fine i care none the less but before you thought of digging to terriers i was at it with white bodied terriers , the dog in question is a fine looking dog bred from a good line , you can carry on with your views but ive kidded no one , ive never took a pic of a dog after work as i wasnt brought up like that but not digging at lads that do , my dogs pics i put up were of pups before they began their trade , some of the pics i put up of thier dogs are from early 80,s if you think that dogs carrying scars is a major factor thats fine by me , the lads i was with at the show have dug for over 30yrs the guy holding said dog has kept working dogs for over 40 yrs , carry on with your mink and rats i,m only interested in the work style of a working terrier and its breeding no more no less il leave you to talk the shite as you put it

Edited by fourlurchers
  • Like 1