Old School Russells

Guest foxpack

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st dig to him yesterday in just over a year,didn't think I would be digging him again.

A warm ride home after a long wet day

I go on about this sort of thing to my kids all the time. I walk around my old council estate now and see nothing but shite, un kept gardens, rubbish everywhere and just no pride. When I grew up every

Posted Images

good size fox alli........ did you have a decent season this year? you had a bad run there at one stage didnt ya??

start of year very good, back end only a few water every where. and yes got my numbers back up with the 2 young uns after loosing 2 very good terriers , both in the space of a week at least thay went working, hard game at times, the young dog is so much like on i lost in looks and drive.

• Like 2

good size fox alli........ did you have a decent season this year? you had a bad run there at one stage didnt ya??

start of year very good, back end only a few water every where. and yes got my numbers back up with the 2 young uns after loosing 2 very good terriers , both in the space of a week at least thay went working, hard game at times, the young dog is so much like on i lost in looks and drive.

good stuff, you would wonder at times alright!! still, good thing ahead with the young stock so futures bright!! atb with them alli, they are looking spot on, :thumbs:

a couple a mine mother son. bird protection

Alli that dog with the black patch on its eye is the spit of my Russell he's in my avatar, your dogs anything to do with the dog named Brock that was up for stud on here a couple of years ago?

Cheers Sam

a couple a mine mother son. bird protection

Alli that dog with the black patch on its eye is the spit of my Russell he's in my avatar, your dogs anything to do with the dog named Brock that was up for stud on here a couple of years ago?

Cheers Sam

NO MATE NOTHING TO DO WITH A DOG CALLED BROCK. ALL KEPT CLOSE FROM MY OWN.

• Like 1

Didn't know her exact breeding fireman got my dog from a lad I know down in Burton Upon Trent. He had used the dog at stud Brock over his Hicking bred bitch.

Edited by Sam H
  • Like 1