What A Start To The Day

I've never bin on the air gun section in ages well fancyed a woody for me suppa so nice big fat 1 landed in me tree took aim squeezed trigger wack flew off only hit me bloody plastic on window so tht was tht waited anuther came might of bin same 1 so repeated but mad sure barrel was out window drop came the woody happy days

post-85259-0-95381600-1395173917_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never bin on the air gun section in ages well fancyed a woody for me suppa so nice big fat 1 landed in me tree took aim squeezed trigger wack flew off only hit me bloody plastic on window so tht

Haha nice shooting they have wised up to me and dont land in garden any more

I've been in the same boat since the tx got deliverd haha   Great shooting mate!!

Posted Images

For me it's a clear case it was shot for food on private property and not plinking some random unidentified bird that just happened to be in a tree, If the woody in my garden hadn't have ducked as I squeezed the trigger I would have had a woodie myself for tea tonight.

By the way did the window surround live? :laugh:

Good shooting score one for the pot.

• Like 1

I don't think the General Licence is Law, more of a guidance IE you don't have to have one and you don't have to abide by it. I think I've read this on this site.But then again I could be wrong, I usually am.

Surely if you dont abide by the terms of the general.licence .. aka shooting one to prevent crop damage or spread disease then your just shooting it 'because you can'

But actually, 'you can't' because that would be braking the law about all wild birds being protected ..!?

Im with timmy on this .. you cant just hunt them for food .. its not exactly the olden days now is it thetes plenty of readily avaliable food in the supermarkets all it takes is for one of your neighbours to ring the 5-0 and you COULD end up in deep water