Opinel Knife

Had one as a youngster lasted years. All rounder gutting bunnies Etc odd jobs dont know were it went , in a gun shop the other day seen them on the shelf bought one dont really need it but just fancied it any one else think they are not the same. Bit flimsy no 7. By the way

Great little knife them number 7 for me. 5 euro in army bargains. All my mates had others over priced ornaments. Wasn't long about getting a few followers to my trend .

just bought 2 No9's , and seem easy to keep sharp edge , don't know about getting wet though, are they bad when wet then .?

Great little knife them number 7 for me. 5 euro in army bargains. All my mates had others over priced ornaments. Wasn't long about getting a few followers to my trend .

just bought 2 No9's , and seem easy to keep sharp edge , don't know about getting wet though, are they bad when wet then .?

Blade can some times be a feker to get as ive noticed the wood swells a bit [BANNED TEXT] wet.

The wood swells and they can be more difficult to get the blade out/closed. Cant fault them though generally

The handle swells mate makes it awkward to get the blade out. Cheap useable knives though it doesn't matter if you misplace 1 or 2 a season.

GTE, someone on here sent me a link to someone who customises Opinel's. For the life of me I can't think where it was now BUT for buttons they made sommat fantastic and well worth owning, out of something very ordinary. I thought they were spot on!

Maybe someone can find the site and put up the link. :hmm:

Good talking earlier, cheers for the brew. :thumbs:

i use no9s and reckon they are decent knives for the money. the handle does swell when wet and can cause temp problems with opening. ive got a berreta knife i paid £75 for which i dont take out incase i lose it. ive put it up some where safe in the house and have lost the fecking thing anyway.

• Like 1