Top Gear Burma

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit stAged lol Used to like the show. Even though I'm not keen on the presenters. Now it's just a load of crap. Ckarkson gets millions for behaving like a retard. It's not even funny anymore. S

Just enjoy it for what it's worth.   It's better then "celebritybig dancing factor on ice get me out of here" that's rammed down our throats every weak.   So what of it's staged and the three of t

I'd have defended the show in the past but f**k me, I'm thinking more like you. Like may supposedly fixing his lorries suspension with a ratchet strap, I'd like to have seen him doing that. He was in

Thought this was going to be another one of those money making ideas. . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

Why don't you start one... "how to invest bread and fish" perhaps :laugh: make millions

Edited by mushroom

Just enjoy it for what it's worth.

It's better then "celebritybig dancing factor on ice get me out of here" that's rammed down our throats every weak.

So what of it's staged and the three of them are idiots it's just a silly boys show for grown ups. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Just enjoy it for what it's worth.

It's better then "celebritybig dancing factor on ice get me out of here" that's rammed down our throats every weak.

So what of it's staged and the three of them are idiots it's just a silly boys show for grown ups. :thumbs:

I agree mate, why does everyone take TV so seriously...

I don't watch a lot of telly but me and my lad watched the Burma top gears and enjoyed it, it's obviously staged, and they are prats but it had my little lad laughing at it.... and me :icon_redface:

• Like 2

wonder what the other 2 get paid for the show then.??

Less than clarkson, I can mind there being an issue a few years back cos they wanted the same. Clarkson makes the show, I like his philosophy in life and his vision. He can look at something like a view and describe it perfectly.

When Hammond and clarkson done the race with the quad that turned into a ski jet verses the car. Clarkson admitted they had to do the whole thing again because something happened to the tape yet Hammond still acted like he was suprised to see clarkson on the water. He just looked as wooden as he normally does. No need to act, the show is good enough without the exaggerated incidents.

I thought the episode was in poor taste, some things deserve better than to have the piss taken out of them, an episode of terrible suffering and cruelty being one such.

Perhaps I'm a little older and have the memories of my granparents talking about my uncle and how he suffered an died building a railway........

I thought the episode was in poor taste, some things deserve better than to have the piss taken out of them, an episode of terrible suffering and cruelty being one such.

Perhaps I'm a little older and have the memories of my granparents talking about my uncle and how he suffered an died building a railway........

The piece where they visited the soldiers graves in the first episode was respectful enough IMO.

The piece where they visited the soldiers graves in the first episode was respectful enough IMO.

Indeed.

The film was an attempt to show something of the suffering of the troops building the railway and did justice in light of when it was made.