Top Gear Burma

Do you think they built that bridge? It still seems a bit staged to me. They seem to miss the bits you'd like to see, like Hammond supposedly getting bucked off the horse and the crane falling where may was supposed to be. Still worth a watch though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit stAged lol Used to like the show. Even though I'm not keen on the presenters. Now it's just a load of crap. Ckarkson gets millions for behaving like a retard. It's not even funny anymore. S

Just enjoy it for what it's worth.   It's better then "celebritybig dancing factor on ice get me out of here" that's rammed down our throats every weak.   So what of it's staged and the three of t

I'd have defended the show in the past but f**k me, I'm thinking more like you. Like may supposedly fixing his lorries suspension with a ratchet strap, I'd like to have seen him doing that. He was in

A bit stAged lol

Used to like the show. Even though I'm not keen on the presenters. Now it's just a load of crap.

Ckarkson gets millions for behaving like a retard. It's not even funny anymore.

Staged, repetitive and just not entertaining

• Like 6

A bit stAged lol

Used to like the show. Even though I'm not keen on the presenters. Now it's just a load of crap.

Ckarkson gets millions for behaving like a retard. It's not even funny anymore.

Staged, repetitive and just not entertaining

I'd have defended the show in the past but f**k me, I'm thinking more like you. Like may supposedly fixing his lorries suspension with a ratchet strap, I'd like to have seen him doing that. He was in that tent dangling saying he's scared of heights. News to me, he's flew a hot air balloon caravan and has a license to fly small planes lol.

• Like 3

I'm scared of heights if I get near a window in a high building my legs turn to jelly and driving over a high bridge terrifies me but flying doesn't bother me atall I'm happy looking out the window the whole time doesn't make sense but there ya go dont know if top gear is staged or not but I still like like it

I like it.. Prefer when they stick to cars though, although some of the challenges they do are better than others. The North Pole one was good.

Totally agree. I like it too, just disappointed with this serious. When clarkson got pushed into the icy water by the sas guy, you could see the panick on his face :laugh:

• Like 1

Worst thing to happen to Top Gear was the Dave channel. Over exposure takes the edge off it and the hammed up comedy becomes too transparent. As a franchise, it needs to change to survive. But you could say that about anything!