Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

Is there a secret to fllling these atomizer, clearomizer, f*****g whatevermizer things? When I fill mine, half goes down into the battery and half leaks out the side, is this normal lol.

Yes. It's designed to do that. Just keep doing it like that.

There minted ;)

You get it from amazon? Remember small sips don't let battery get to hot. You don't want it to combust.

The screen is delicate. Read the booklet and watch tutorial vids on jewtube. Takes a bit to master but it's well worth it when you do master it.

Oh and if you do f**k it up even if it's your own fault they replace it.

I'm getting the power adaptor f**k charging batteries. Lol

There minted ;)

You get it from amazon? Remember small sips don't let battery get to hot. You don't want it to combust.

The screen is delicate. Read the booklet and watch tutorial vids on jewtube. Takes a bit to master but it's well worth it when you do master it.

Oh and if you do f**k it up even if it's your own fault they replace it.

I'm getting the power adaptor f**k charging batteries. Lol

Yea amazon. I like the sound of the adaptor, might get one of them too. I'm gonna take your advice and read about it before I use it won't be using it till Friday night anyway. Can't f***ing wait, had a blow back off a bird at the weekend, nearly coughed up a kidney :laugh:

Day 14 for me. Sleeping terrible...sinuses are killing and getting heartburn summat chronic. Hopefully these will pass soon but apart from that everything is going to plan. Gunna drop the strength soon from 24mg to 18mg. Tried last week but struggled so stayed on 24mg for a while longer. I'm looking at wrapping the e cig in within 6 weeks all being well. :yes:

Been off the fags a week .. only good thing so far is i have loads of money & my skin looks better but other than that i dont feel any different .. have never had a smokers cough anyway ... the test will be if i get a bad chest in the winter ..

nicotine one of the most addictive substances known to mankind, some say more addictive than smack, maybe cos its more available, and socially acceptable, if the government as concerned as they make out about our health, then I would suggest an outright ban, however due to the amount of money they make on them I doubt this would ever happen, they would be fooked without the mbney it fetches into the coffers , us smokers should be treat like royalty lol if they back heel treating us on NHS then they should do the same to fat people as well methinks

btw I've given up giving up lol , them e cigs are horrible, its will power I need to be able to buy in lol

• Like 2

nicotine one of the most addictive substances known to mankind, some say more addictive than smack, maybe cos its more available, and socially acceptable, if the government as concerned as they make out about our health, then I would suggest an outright ban, however due to the amount of money they make on them I doubt this would ever happen, they would be fooked without the mbney it fetches into the coffers , us smokers should be treat like royalty lol if they back heel treating us on NHS then they should do the same to fat people as well methinks

btw I've given up giving up lol , them e cigs are horrible, its will power I need to be able to buy in lol

Thats pretty much how I feel regards the '' health implications '' associated with smoking... If its so bad then why don't they just ban the selling & manufacturing of tobacco products ... I guess the revenue they take is the biggest reason its not been banned outright :thumbs:

the egig will pretty much be the death knoll of the traditional cigarette industry and the government will soon realise that :yes: stabba wait till the weird dreams start :laugh::laugh: im now on 6mg and planning to do 0mg next week still with menthol flavour my aim then is just extra strong mints :laugh::laugh:

Me and the Mrs packed in together, our last smoke was the 2nd of January!!!!! Been to a 60th party and never even bothered thinking about going out for a cig, after this long I can't even stand the smell............ Just spending the extra cash we save on drink and takeaways lol... I must say I feel better for packing it in, no coughing and spluttering first thing on a morning and my skin is to die for!!!!! :thumbs: