Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

this is quite interesting reading :thumbs:

http://www.ash.org.uk/files/documents/ASH_715.pdf

i would argue that the evidence available on here and other websites appears to show a far higher percentage of people succeed with an ecig than would ever have done with the other products currently available on the NHS, the incident they keep referring to was in an american test in 2009, a contaminate was found at a minuscule level in one cartridge they tested but was never found again, it could have even been a miss test or from cross contamination, hangsen eliquid conforms to all current UK requirements, Also the cartridge type is nowhere near as popular as the vap type most of us now use,

The facts are enough tests ain't been done to prove they ain't harmful

Those refills will be copied by the chinks and anything and everything put in them then masked with a nice flavour.

Just bite the bullet and wrap in

It's all in the head.

car exhaust smoke is harmful, crossing the road can be harmful, eating processed foods is harmful, all proven but still here and available everyday to all of us,

The facts are enough tests ain't been done to prove they ain't harmful

Those refills will be copied by the chinks and anything and everything put in them then masked with a nice flavour.

Just bite the bullet and wrap in

It's all in the head.

true its just in your head , I stopped 23years ago, took 2 attempts but got me head right, didn't want to be a slave to it, (think about it it's all in the mind.) :yes:

If your strong you WILL stop

Control it

Don't let it control YOU

Like any addiction it's a weakness in your make up.

like being addicted to dogs,fishing,shooting or anything else the simple fact is i like it :yes:

Someone who smokes 10

Per day and who gets irritable if they don't get their fix is not in control

Someone who has one or two

Once per week

Or per month

Or on certain occasions is in Control and just enjoying a smoke

Everyday smokers are doing it because they addicted and probably don't even enjoy

99% of what they are smoking.

why are you even on a stopping smoking thread if you don't smoke, are you addicted as you were also on it yesterday :laugh:

E cig is an AID to stop smoking. Trouble is most folk tend to end up relying on the E cig after the initial withdrawel has passed. I'm going for a 6 week programme of finishing with everything to do with smoking. But each to their own. If they like the E cig then i aint gunna berate them for it. :thumbs:

Is there a secret to fllling these atomizer, clearomizer, f***ing whatevermizer things? When I fill mine, half goes down into the battery and half leaks out the side, is this normal lol.