Simon Pittaway

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, they're both good mates of mine and I can tell you straight up that neither are liars. If they said they did something then they did it, end of. Si's probably the most honest bloke I know, and p

Tanican - Yes it's true.   How do I know?   I saw it with my own eyes - incredible shooting is an understatement.   A great afternoon's shooting at Barbury FTC.

Hi lads.   Yes this group is true and not a wind up im afraid.   It was witnessed by Davy and KGB Mark as I shot it.   If some doubt my intergrity thats fine i have nothing to prove, and Noddy10

Posted Images

In my opinion Si and Davey have given us all some fantastic direction in the art of airgun hunting/marksmanship.

From what i have seen i would believe every word these lads say.

atb

Edited by mark williams

Hi lads.

Yes this group is true and not a wind up im afraid.

It was witnessed by Davy and KGB Mark as I shot it.

If some doubt my intergrity thats fine i have nothing to prove, and Noddy10 fair comment.

Remember though its through practicing on paper you improve so all thoughts aside I got something out of the day.

It proved to me in 2 friends company that my Imp will match a qualty pcp if I do my bit.

Edited by zini
  • Like 6

Not met either Si or Davy, but both come across as straight, decent guys

who have made a great contribution to airgunning , that they operate in a humane and ethical

manner, i place a great deal on personal integrity, straight dealing, honesty imo both lads qualify for the latter.

atb brian

Well, they're both good mates of mine and I can tell you straight up that neither are liars. If they said they did something then they did it, end of. Si's probably the most honest bloke I know, and plenty on here have seen him shoot in the flesh so you know how well he can shoot.

I can't believe this has run for three pages, surely you've better things to do than this gossipy bollocks?

• Like 10