Old Plummer Terriers

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have no old pics of plummers or the crosses wm. none worth posting anyways. i was allways a russell man. through and through. i often wonder why i got into plummers. liked the look of them i suppos

Same child still around dogs,how time flies

Flint

Posted Images

Are there certain lines that are prone to be a bit quick tempered?? If i got one it'd be worked mainly with just the 1 lurcher 2 at most . So it wouldn't be worked with strange dogs much at all. Just the dogs from the same yard so to speak.

First time I've seen him,nice dog.

I had a pup from Pepsi and him, a f*****g screwball. Would climb the dog run to fight with my older dog or bitch.

Set about the wife's collie, so.it's days were numbered from then on in.

Jamie the dog you had was a G/Son off him ,it was a son off him and Jet mated to Pepsi for your pup :thumbs:

Are there certain lines that are prone to be a bit quick tempered?? If i got one it'd be worked mainly with just the 1 lurcher 2 at most . So it wouldn't be worked with strange dogs much at all. Just the dogs from the same yard so to speak.

afew nasty critters turn up, same with other breeds.

This lads just on the wind up along with hot meat, I've just read your comments on the chat room, why bother ?? and lads you never tell anyone everything, never tell them more than you want them to hear and I only put pics up that suit me, but most importantly with Plummers and lines never fully disclose more than you need, WM

• Like 1

How am I on wind up? Cos I don't agree with you charging 250?? Anybody that don't agree with you is a messer it seems. I liked what you said about plummers and how they graft, I agree with you on most things, I just disagree that you chose to better a breed, yet don't mind charging strangers 250 a pup. I toyed with idea of using a Plummer on a terrier to get terriers capable of more allround work. It seems tho that you just as narky an twisted as the Plummer clubs. I don't care he good your mutts are,you can stick a collar on them an ram them up your own hole as far as I concerned. Silly ole fool

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 5

Imagine going in chat and reading the history pmsl how sad is that????

I've never been on any chatroom before in my life as its for sad 2 faced tw*ts like yourselves but a decent mate told me the content so I had a look, anything you've got to say should not be said behind some ones back but openly on a forum where it was being discussed, when you pm'd me the other week about a stud for your old bitch I was open and honest and told you to contact me when your old bitch came in season but after reading your comments you have no intention as its too much messing, yet you have the cheek to deride me for charging 250 a pup to lads I don't know, I do not think a Plummer would suit either of you anyway as they are a very intelligent terrier and soon dominate weak minded cowards that have no idea of how to work them. I am beginning to wonder where you would find time to work any dog as you appear to be on here night and day taking the p*ss about anything and everything like some sad c*nt, you should consider changing your avatar to "Billy no mates" Trolls like you should be banned altogether as you do nothing to contribute in a positive way what so ever. Stabba obviously thought some gobsh*te would just give him a pup if you 2 kept pushing about price of pups etc, I like my pups to be worked fully so that discounts you pair of messer's right away, he can't even pack fags in without wining like a bitch on heat, the will power of a slug comes to mind, W A W , WM

• Like 2