Old Plummer Terriers

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have no old pics of plummers or the crosses wm. none worth posting anyways. i was allways a russell man. through and through. i often wonder why i got into plummers. liked the look of them i suppos

Same child still around dogs,how time flies

Flint

Posted Images

What about this dog....does anyone recognise this?

yep, viper i bred it, way to big he was, used as a draw type, not in to that game myself, remember u saying he jibbed? hows urs doin that u gifted to jm? ;)

Well, it's not being passed about, sold on to divi's or bred from. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

yep, viper i bred it, way to big he was, used as a draw type, not in to that game myself, remember u saying he jibbed? hows urs doin that u gifted to jm? ;)

Newsboy when you say to big was that chest or height?asking because he's in my dogs breeding.atb

before the thl fools try to knack this thread, no wild claims have been made about these dogs, me and ponte had some fun with ours, i had some poor plummers thats for sure, i had a few u could dig to, i dont have any terriers now, but i would have a plummer again, i have dug to many terriers other than my own, and seen alot of rubbish, its the way it is ;) . the digging game is like no other, its hard for man and dog :yes: now ponte, show a pic of that little fox that got the best o ye :laugh::boogy:

• Like 2

Newsboy when you say to big was that chest or height?asking because he's in my dogs breeding.atb

he was like an average sizes pit dog.

Well, it's not being passed about, sold on to divi's or bred from. :thumbs: :thumbs:

thats a good thing, why not tell the story of viper then?

thats a good thing, why not tell the story of viper then?

Why don't you tell it, you bred it.

Tell of it's journey and how many times it was passed on? I would be very interested. :yes:

2 out of the litter went to yorkshire, a bitch to the owner of the stud for his mate, his other mate took viper for free, he let the dog go, prob cos he was to big, i lost track of the dog, shame cos he didnt deserve such a life.