20K To Play With

I have a meeting on Thursday with an investor to inject 50k into the company I work for, that is expected to grow the company by quite a bit this year.

If you think 20k is gonna grow your business by that much Rabbithunter bloody go for it mate :yes: Get in touch with a local gov business agency if needs be, draw up a biz plan and get onto an investor. Fuuck the banks right off :thumbs:

If you want any further help Google investor groups or something similar :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher, I don't know if you knew but The City Of Manchester has been producing the finest wine in the world for years........in fact they have the best wine growing programme in the modern world.....

Go find a farm for rent in the arse end of no where pay the rent up front for a year and grow some weed while filling the place with dogs,chickens and all things good and fun (as a cover for your earn

I've got 13k saved and hope to be around 17k when I leave my ma's house, that gunna be my deposit for a house I think

I have a meeting on Thursday with an investor to inject 50k into the company I work for, that is expected to grow the company by quite a bit this year.

If you think 20k is gonna grow your business by that much Rabbithunter bloody go for it mate :yes: Get in touch with a local gov business agency if needs be, draw up a biz plan and get onto an investor. Fuuck the banks right off :thumbs:

If you want any further help Google investor groups or something similar :thumbs:

If you can grow your profit by 52k a year, anyone would loan you the 20k to do it,

If your business plan is good and stands up to the scrutiny of an investor or bank manager, they will lend.

If that was a real possiblity then the house would be re mortgaged, the car sold, borrowed whatever... it would ony take 5 months and the investment is back, then you're flying......

Sounds a bit too good to be true IMO

• Like 2

Quite often, there is very little paperwork/accounts involved in my line of business, and the banks would simply laugh in my face...

ive had loans before to invest into my business, but small loans upto 5000 when the oppurtunity arose. But i had to lie and say the loan was personal for home improvements.

the last ones off the top of my head were

3500 invested for 800 a month

3000 invested for 1100 a month

3500 invested for 650 a month

I've got 13k saved and hope to be around 17k when I leave my ma's house, that gunna be my deposit for a house I think

Good lad ;)

If you have any ideas for a business maybe stay at ya mam's longer and invest in that :yes:

If I was a young kid with 13 large,,,,I would be a way seeing the world,,, plenty of time to tie yourself down with houses women and kids,,,,go see some shit first...

Fair play to you though saving that much money,,,not many young uns could do that

• Like 1

If I was a young kid with 13 large,,,,I would be a way seeing the world,,, plenty of time to tie yourself down with houses women and kids,,,,go see some shit first...

Fair play to you though saving that much money,,,not many young uns could do that

If it was me I would get the house bought first, get established in a career for a couple of years then rent out the house and go, if you still want to...

The Lads probably stayed at home in order to save and if his parents have supported him for some years while doing it, chances are it will kick off big time if he turns round and says "Right I am off on hols to spend my saved money and see the world"

• Like 2

Well I suppose we all have different views,,,I'm the sort that would rather have experiences then materiel things,, I drive a banger of a van,,, and prefer to spend money on holidays,,,than decorating the house,,,

As for his parents, with all due respect it's not there money,,,,

• Like 2

Of course, there is no right or wrong answer, just different choices.

I did similar to him in my late teens early twenties, except I was living in a series of bedsits. Was hard at the times as most of my group of friend were off travelling etc.

The work I do has meant I have seen some cool enough places, although less so these days. If I hadnt of travelled with work I may have regretted not having taken a few years out after school who knows

I'm working in security and don't have any bills to pay and my ma refuses keep so I just save it, I'm 19 so my main plan is to just get a house ASAP but I'm planning on waiting till I'm about 23 and saving till then. Don't want to spend it on holidays I've already been on enough of them, got a missus but don't tell her how much I have.

• Like 3

I'm working in security and don't have any bills to pay and my ma refuses keep so I just save it, I'm 19 so my main plan is to just get a house ASAP but I'm planning on waiting till I'm about 23 and saving till then. Don't want to spend it on holidays I've already been on enough of them, got a missus but don't tell her how much I have.

Good luck with it

It's true what they say,,,,youth is wasted on the young,,,,,go and see sum stuff kid,,the pyramids ,,machu pichu,,bull run in Pamplona ,,,Great Wall of China,,,great barrier reef,,carnival in rio,,,work for a Sumer abroad,,the list is endless

• Like 2