3/4 Grey 1/4 Collie

Same pair of dogs working the floods from a few years ago

attachicon.gifa.jpg

Don't time go quick ,,,, I remember you posting on this site,,about your move over there,,, and giving your permission away befor you left,,,, kent if my memory serves me,,, he was just a pup then wasn't he,,,?

You never fancied traveling a bit south and getting him a few rabbits stabs,,,,, are there hares near you?

I was racking my brain wondering how the f**k that dog hadn't caught a rabbit lol. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.

There's plenty on here who would like you putting out your misery .........lol

• Like 1

$35 a kilo ,,,,,I'm assuming there's not much market in selling them,,, as surly everybody would be out with the lamp and rimmy

A few hundred of them a week would be a good earner ,,,lol

Not many would eat rabbit....maybe some of Italian heritage. Absolutely no-one eats hares and you simply cannot buy them. Of course we do....but me and my Sicilian father-in-law have to eat it all ourselves. Goes nice with a drop of moonshine on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a cigar or two!

Same pair of dogs working the floods from a few years ago

attachicon.gifa.jpg

Don't time go quick ,,,, I remember you posting on this site,,about your move over there,,, and giving your permission away befor you left,,,, kent if my memory serves me,,, he was just a pup then wasn't he,,,?

You never fancied traveling a bit south and getting him a few rabbits stabs,,,,, are there hares near you?

I was racking my brain wondering how the f**k that dog hadn't caught a rabbit lol. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.
There's plenty on here who would like you putting out your misery .........lol

Plenty lol, 1 or 2 maybe :D