Working Staffies

I know M O K personally as I took him on his first ferreting trip which he got stuck into and had no qualms about getting his hands dirty. So to answer your questions, sarcastic,definitely, anti though, not a chance, I have seen evidence to the contrary first hand!

Yes he is green around the gils in some areas but he has made a real effort and commitment to the lifestyle and has excellent knowledge in other areas such as butchery, stock rearing and veggie growing.

As for being a "Gaylord", the jury is still out on that one.

ps, where are my bangers! lol.

Pat

Edited by redpat1
  • Like 2

I am having a few days off as I have been training my balls off recently and I need a bit of extra recovery time. How dare you give someone else your sausage, You are a filthy sl*t.

Listen mate, if you are up my way (no pun intended) let me know as I have the last years worth of EDRD for you.

Pat

• Like 1

Eliminated as a breed lol your away with the fairys and sound like an anti, wanting to elimanate or ban things they don't like lol

it was said tongue in cheek mate!

They think Irony is what you use to make shovels.

• Like 1

This ones put a couple up for the lurcher, bushes (sometimes), too slow & too big to be a "terrier" as such.

Would never choose one to hunt with, but she`s great company out in the field..... Keen, just f#####g useless!! Good for blocking holes mind!!!

post-90034-0-26473800-1395504931.jpg

post-90034-0-00794200-1395505011_thumb.jpg

post-90034-0-91491000-1395505097_thumb.jpg

post-90034-0-50944000-1395505219.jpg

• Like 4