Fox Snares Anyone Selling

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is also one on gate netting hares

Hi venum the locks not bad reminds me of one I used when I was a teenager it's nice and fast my only other criticism is that the biggest loop you can make with it is 9 inches which in my opinion is a

Ghost tealers giving a setting height of 10inches?

Posted Images

Top of tealer that was ment to say

Theres nothing to bend up ill try and get some pics up over the weekend of it in the ground in the mean time ill put a pic up off there website so you can see the top of the tealer

The height of a snare isn't determined by the Tealer alone...it's merely a support ( or guide )

Try loading the wire, this will increase the snares set height & put you somewhere near what your looking for....

see what your saying but it is loaded and has a nice round loop but it still wont get to the 10 inch minimum i usually set them in a open run

How long is the Tealer Volpe ?

I've not seen them personally but this type of set up are normally sold blank.... There made so the end user can load the wire and adjust the loop ect to achieve there own method / style or preference.

I can also suggest that whoever made these ghost tealers knows there stuff otherwise they wouldn't be familiar with there design & manufacture....

Try loading the loop real well then cocking the loop up at a higher angle....

Can't be any more help but hope you resolve the issues your having with them....

Atb