Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_1989

Deben Tracer 210 And 22Ah Lithium

He might have 2??? lol I know I have

What two 22amp batterys you must have sum land then potted meat a ment hot meat lol

What two 22amp batterys you must have sum land then potted meat a ment hot meat lol

The clue was in the first line of the advert.

I had 2 indentical setups :thumbs:

looks like youve had the lamps coiled lead tide up with the kinks it it Gaz. I know youve said youve got two more sets ups pal. But my question was , have you got another 22amp battery because nothing out there will beat the 22amp unless your in a motor right or wrong. Hot meat must have some land if he needs two 22amp batterys to last him a night lol. And I hope he doesnt come back say I use the other 22amp the night after so the other can charge . Or incase other breaks because ive had mine three year and its like new still got tracer lamp with it which was shite beams arnt tight and you get a bit of a spread of the light on the out side of the main beam

Iv got two cos I wanted 2. Why you so worried about what other folks have got lol I also have 2 dogs 2 eyes, 2 ears , 2 kids I could go on lol you wanna know how many nets I own aswell, I may have to many to use in a day.. According to you lol

• Like 1

looks like youve had the lamps coiled lead tide up with the kinks it it Gaz. I know youve said youve got two more sets ups pal. But my question was , have you got another 22amp battery because nothing out there will beat the 22amp unless your in a motor right or wrong. Hot meat must have some land if he needs two 22amp batterys to last him a night lol. And I hope he doesnt come back say I use the other 22amp the night after so the other can charge . Or incase other breaks because ive had mine three year and its like new still got tracer lamp with it which was shite beams arnt tight and you get a bit of a spread of the light on the out side of the main beam

I said I had got 2 x identical setups.

So I had 2 x Lamps - both Tracer 210 Variable.

And 2 x Batteries - both 22ah Lithiums.

I've also got 2 dogs like hot meat. One is enough but I just fancied 2. Same story with the battery really.

I've only got one kid though. Feck needing 2 of them :laugh:

Setup has gone lads.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I said I had got 2 x identical setups.

So I had 2 x Lamps - both Tracer 210 Variable.

And 2 x Batteries - both 22ah Lithiums.

I've also got 2 dogs like hot meat. One is enough but I just fancied 2. Same story with the battery really.

I've only got one kid though. Feck needing 2 of them :laugh:

Setup has gone lads.

Cheers.

So you bought a new set up gaz and sold the shit un nowt wrong with that pal. New owner might get next season out of it :)

No I brought 2 set ups around the same time, 2 seasons ago.

A few months apart. Not sure which one I got first, both have had similar use and are in a similar condition. The lead on this one is kinked a bit more than the other one but that's the only difference.

Some interfering fuckers on here.

You probably use AAA batteries and a torch from the petrol station :laugh:

Got this two years ago Gaz and its sin some graft still like new. After ive had a night out im home feed the dogs up clean lamp down and battery cupa bed. And got the battery from bp garage pal free when a spent a tone on fuel ;)

post-93870-0-05833200-1395500872_thumb.jpg

post-93870-0-04067400-1395500891_thumb.jpg

Yeh that's the same as my 2.

I don't have time clean mine after a lamping session though. Usually home about 5am and out for work at 6am :laugh:

I don't have time clean mine after a lamping session though. Usually home about 5am and out for work at 6am :laugh:

f**k me am back home for 12 bagged up. f***ing five in morning and out to work an hour later lol. A bet youve got bags under ya eyes like my nacker sack lol ;)

f**k me am back home for 12 bagged up. f*****g five in morning and out to work an hour later lol. A bet youve got bags under ya eyes like my nacker sack lol ;)

The only bags I've got are the ones in the boot full of rabbits :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this