Hound Pack Pictures

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pennines in Cornwall last weekend. Cheers, D.    

Out with the mink hounds 

Posted Images

On 18/04/2022 at 20:02, green lurchers said:

6BF934C1-5A3D-4598-BEC4-B84DADFAC04A.jpeg

Are they the Mink Hounds there used to be a pack that used to hunt in Suffolk Norfolk area the hunts man’s name escapes me but he used to come out with us when I regularly followed the EFUH great pic by the way.

Edited by FLATTOP
Grammatically incorrect old bean
3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Are they the Mink Hounds there used to be a pack that used to hunt in Suffolk Norfolk area the hunts man’s name escapes me but he used to come out with us when I regularly followed the EFUH great pic by the way.

Look like beagles 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Look like beagles 

Could be an older pic of the Easton Harriers I’ve been on a couple of joint meets years ago very vocal hounds, I do believe they have disbanded and reformed as the Hamilton Bloodhounds after a reassessment of their hunting country and all the harriers were rehomed sign of the times we live in sadly. 

21 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

No mate  the mink hounds you thinking of  are these I followed them for a few yrs and led by Antony ? I last see him on Boxing Day at the Essex meet 

50D2EE29-4F17-4D67-BD0B-6A42DBC806DA.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

No mate  the mink hounds you thinking of  are these I followed them for a few yrs and led by Antony ? I last see him on Boxing Day at the Essex meet 

50D2EE29-4F17-4D67-BD0B-6A42DBC806DA.jpeg

Antony that’s his name he used to come out with us during the winter with the EFUH when Ken Hand was the huntsman, as you probably know they are now called the Essex with Farmers & Union I stopped following years ago sadly, I just got sick to death of antis every week i do all my hunting alone now less hassle.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...