A Few Out The Bgs

Are you a policeman? No so I haven't got to explain myself have I. Is this a hunting site or a law site?

THE ONE yes the wire holds it steady it's high tensile it slides in and holds the trap on the shoulders

Being a hunting site doesn't make it above the law of the land.

It's the same for all the sections of the forum; make sure what you post is legal and there is no problem.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think that was being 'jumped on' you need to relax.   The lad just posted that he assumed that you had removed the tunnels. . . . so no other smart arse could have a crack.   And to keep th

A few BGS set

Here we go again ...

Posted Images

Are you a policeman? No so I haven't got to explain myself have I. Is this a hunting site or a law site?

THE ONE yes the wire holds it steady it's high tensile it slides in and holds the trap on the shoulders

Cheers i just thought it looks very light but as long as it does the job my supports are a lot more heavier made a pain when your setting a load of traps

Your right victoryv(nice name by the way) you take the time to put post up and then someone jumps on you just because you didn't mention it in your write up ffs

This is a discussion forum, and as such, it's somewhere to discuss methods, equipment, techniques and the legalities of what we do.

It would be a pretty dull place if people were made to feel that it's not acceptable to ask questions.

Showing photos of exploits is great, but so is an explanation to go with it. Tunnels or cubbies are an integral part of trapping with kill traps in the UK and it doesn't seem unreasonable for people to ask legitimate questions about it.

It begs the question of why people post anything? Is it to get a slap on the back and a "well done" comment, or to provoke discussion and share knowledge?

Ok Matt next time I'll write a essay

No need for that........... but perhaps you could try being a little less aggressive with other forum members when they ask sensible and legitimate questions :thumbs:

If you think that was being 'jumped on' you need to relax.

The lad just posted that he assumed that you had removed the tunnels. . . . so no other smart arse could have a crack.

And to keep the antis at bay lol.

• Like 2