Man On Death Row For 30 Years Walks Free

I read he gets £15k per year to a maximum of £150k for some part of compo then up to a further £83k. f**k all really for losing 30 years of your life for something you didn't do.

• Like 1

Brilliant documentry for everyone to watch if they haven't seen it. The west Memphis three. Was 3 teenagers charged with murdering kids. One was sentenced to death other 2 got something like 20 life sentences. The camera crew I believe was in the area filming something else when this case started and decided to go with it. It's unbelievable when you watch the whole thing how they was found guilty. Don't normally go on about making people watch stuff but this is really worth it. Remember the oldest teenager who was convicted talking from prison and telling about how his been raped. No money will ever make up for the years lost and torture it must do to the mind knowing your going to die when innocent.

Years and years ago my dad was drinking with blokes who was doing armed robberies. Anyway police came storming in and nicked everyone who was there drinking. Dad said it drove him mad when he'd tell people he was innocent and they'd reply "yeah we all are" and not believe him. Anyway blokes who was at it stood up in court and told em my dad werent involved. Said he preffered getting the liquid cosh and staying at maudsley hospital lol.

• Like 1