1996 Waterloo Cup Wanted

jack68

Jack . . . I've been looking for a few old Waterloo cup dvd's for a while for a mate of mine, cant find them anywhere :hmm:

The only two that I have are 1985 and 87

Jack I dont think there was a video in 96, as breeze says they were filming them in the 80's it was a father and son who recorded them and sold the videos unfortunately the son took his own life and the father packed in after that.Sorry to hear about your lossR.I.P

Y.I.S Leeview

http://s782.photobucket.com/user/24836173/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0420_zpseb37d1ba.jpg.html?filters[user]=105942970&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

here is the copy of the vid as you can see it was filmed in the 90s as I have one or two of them thanks for you kind words lads means a lot, I have taken it to a shop and asked if the could do me a copy as I do not want to lose the film. they told me point blank no as it will still be under copy right if any one can made me a dvd copy they can make as many as they want and pass them on..atb jack

Edited by jack68
  • 4 months later...