Any Pups Or Planned Litters Around.

Still contemplating breeding my bitch, my main concern is finding decent homes for pups, I'm not in to culling surplus shite just haven't got it in me but think I'd struggle to find good working homes for more than 7 pups, my secondary concern is my chosen sire seems to think his cock is solely for pissing out :laugh:

Still contemplating breeding my bitch, my main concern is finding decent homes for pups, I'm not in to culling surplus shite just haven't got it in me but think I'd struggle to find good working homes for more than 7 pups, my secondary concern is my chosen sire seems to think his cock is solely for pissing out :laugh:

what dogs are they pal ? I could help u find good homes if they are of good stuff ? Other option is to pay top money for stud an they tend to sell themselves or buy a top bred puppy

what dogs are they pal ? I could help u find good homes if they are of good stuff ? Other option is to pay top money for stud an they tend to sell themselves or buy a top bred puppy

Not coursing dogs mate, just lurcher/lurcher mix, the stud I have/had in mind I've watched him from what looked like a lemon at 18month turn into a an honest grafter over the years, still going at 8 yrs old, anyway it's all what ifs and mights for the moment.

I know you said you we're not keen on bull x pups but you'll not go far wrong if you get a pup off the fore sale section off a lad called Asra 14 .... If I was looking for a pup as a all rounder you'll not go far wrong with 1 of these pups mate ???

• Like 1

Yea sorry I asked the dogs to make it more of a romantic setting but dogs being dogs lol idiots were do u do your breeding in a hotel or a lake view setting on a summer day hahaha

I took my bitch to meet the sire at Gretna, bite to eat, wee romantic stroll, bit of foreplay at the back of the car park and wham bamb.