Sign in to follow this  
lucky

Terrier Men Of Ireland

I think the books got some good men in, same as his digging the dirt ones, but he doesn't seem to have read them through properly and rushed them out. They're difficult to read and understand I think, terrible writing style.

• Like 2

They're cheap enough on ebay I think Waz.

Want a 2nd hand one & nothing to do with the price ;)

Why should the dog not of gone to Cork? Why, had the man that owned the dog and put the graft into him to make him the top dog that he is not have a right to do as he wished with the dog, if you ask me I think someone is a bit sore over him going to Cork, plus the dog never walked, amazing the bulls..t Jealous people put up on this site

What does it mean if a dog walks ??

I'm not in to the hunting with dogs but would love to do it

My mate has patterdales and keeps inviting me out but I work away too much and can't make it

Yes, it's a different generation of people, some of them are as daft as the dog's the breeding. One man said, some of them should be lined up and all shot on a wall together. I'd feel more sorry for the dog

Read the book and tbh it wasn't great advertisement for hunting some pictures shouldn't of been on it and some lies in it too but hey paper never refused ink ...... An advertisement for money tbh

Edited by diggingman21

It's good to share stories and views to a certain extent let's say amongst friends but to have your name just out there how can it benifit. Gullibility comes to mind

• Like 1