Sign in to follow this  
lucky

Terrier Men Of Ireland

The black dog that went over is a good animal and well bred. The dog shouldn't have been disgraced by giving it over to that fraud to breed from.

• Like 1

The black dog that went over is a good animal and well bred. The dog shouldn't have been disgraced by giving it over to that fraud to breed from.

Then tell anyone that would listen that they were his line of black dogs,also he had a litter of pups[black] that he wanted to go to good working homes and when a couple of lads looked to be interested,suddenly he wanted £250 each for them,then tryed to say they were a family members that had fallen on bad times,money grabbing prat.

Then tell anyone that would listen that they were his line of black dogs,also he had a litter of pups[black] that he wanted to go to good working homes and when a couple of lads looked to be interested,suddenly he wanted £250 each for them,then tryed to say they were a family members that had fallen on bad times,money grabbing prat.

Yep, I got banned for chirping up on that thread. The blokes a dreamer.

The black dog should'nt went to cork dont mind england if the truth be known.

word is that black dog walked so I wouldnt be worrying about what went on with him!!!

Who's word only Johnny Blucks. That doesnt carry much strength with anyone. The dog isnt mine or anything to do with me but is a cracking worker tested to the hilt so i would worry about what went on with him. Have you seen the dog work? If not dont slate him.

You never answered my question have you seen the dog work. my only interest in the matter is to not see an honest dog slated on a computer. Words are cheap and i dont think id slate a mans dogs when ive never seen them work.

Thats fair then if youve seen him working. I saw the dog working for the past few yrs and he was not spared he was put in places alot of men would walk past and he got results. The dog i know doesnt deserve getting abuse on a public forum. JMO

THIS THREAD WONT COME TOO MUCH AS THERE AINT MANY SO CALLED TERRIERMEN IN IRELAND :laugh:

what do you mean exactly by that statement

THIS THREAD WONT COME TOO MUCH AS THERE AINT MANY SO CALLED TERRIERMEN IN IRELAND :laugh:

yes there is whippet 99 sure they have written a book on them and it even has pictures LOL and just to add a bit of salt a few them are English ,where would ya get it haha
  • Like 1