Terrier Men Of Ireland

Working terriers ya but no place in a book that anyone could get there hands on yeno

It was called working terriers and terrier men of Ireland not a book about show dogs,what did you expect.Terriers are going to get marked up,its all part of the job they do,some more than others,they vary in there work styles,same as a boxer,cage fighter,ive a springer spanial for rough shooting and after a days shooting she looks like shes been to ground on fox all day,hard bitch in cover but all part of her job.

• Like 4

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bluck was in it for the money,nothing to do with terriers or the terrier men from Ireland,like every other little venture he started.

I would call them working terriers.

I disagree.

It's a lazy book, sending out a questionnaire badly limited what some great guys could have offered a book like that.

What was unfortunate about that book was that it was nearly done by a publisher who would have done a much better job IMO.

There was another terrierman here in Eire who had asked the publisher to do a book on the Irish terrier game.

At the very same time Bluck asked me would I be in his book and I mentioned to the other terrierman that there's two Irish books in the pipeline.

He dropped the other publisher and said we'd go with Bluck. In hindsight it was a big mistake.

Bluck was in it for the money,nothing to do with terriers or the terrier men from Ireland,like every other little venture he started.

youre name is mentioned in it fm-or at least i think it it is-are you any relation of the man that wrote "valley of the squinting windows"--i think it its the best irish fictional novel ever written -because every character in it is a lighting bollix.

youre name is mentioned in it fm-or at least i think it it is-are you any relation of the man that wrote "valley of the squinting windows"--i think it its the best irish fictional novel ever written -because every character in it is a lighting bollix.

My name not mentioned in it,he asked me to go in it but i said no,as for the valley of the squinting windows,lol i have the book and i have been told that the author would have been a far out relation of mine,we both have the same surname.He actually told the truth about everyone in the book and because of that they turned against him,as the saying goes[the truth hurts] lol,i see we had 3 local winners in Clonmel,think there still drinking,lol.

• Like 2

The farrellys ? And nthey not afraid to brred hounds like working terriers..they had a trial stake winner off dale blue boy znd his daughter a few years ago..some achievement 2 littermates winning champion stakes..cant pm you-have you me blocked or something?

The farrellys ? And nthey not afraid to brred hounds like working terriers..they had a trial stake winner off dale blue boy znd his daughter a few years ago..some achievement 2 littermates winning champion stakes..cant pm you-have you me blocked or something?

Kevin Carr had the double and DR,Kelly the other,farrellys trained them i think,not blocked John dont know whats wrong and inbox not full.