Eating S**t??

dog's do usually eat there own crap as the food there eating still have the same taste and smell when there do there job's. this is form the flavour of the food which have all shorts in. and make you buy the food which smells and looks good. and still taste as good for the dog form when he does his jobs.

hope this help I can't really put it in word correctly for what I am trying to say.

get the shit up, then it carnt eat it, if its kennel dog make sure it shits on grass, that way it will hold it self till you take it out, and wont shit in it run, where you carnt catch it in the act. Iknow a lad as same prob with his young dog, he done what Isaid that stopped it .

my last dog done this and it would then vomit it back up in the kennel the dirty bstard and id have to clean the f****r up with streaming eyes and bawking while my bird is laughing at me through the window iv even seen the dog eating my other dogs shit as it coming out now that is a site :laugh:

Edited by pip1968