Secret Squirrel Sniper...... Catty Shot!

And there guys... is the reason im not posting on here anymore... and havent even looked on here in a while...

Its the same old shiit...

Always some fanny who is either jealous... or wants to be a complete goon....who questions your integrity.... "that wasnt alive" ..."your talking shiit" ......

Always something...

Ill leave you's to it.

And there guys... is the reason im not posting on here anymore... and havent even looked on here in a while...

Its the same old shiit...

Always some fanny who is either jealous... or wants to be a complete goon....who questions your integrity.... "that wasnt alive" ..."your talking shiit" ......

Always something...

Ill leave you's to it.

We all get p!ssed off from time to time, and you are right there are some muppets on here. But just ignore them, the ones who count are the ones you should focus on, illegitimi non carborundum. Unless of course you just cannot help but take the bait.

TC

Edited by tiercel

Thing is BPR, you are one of the people on this site that make it what it is, you don't just patrol the site looking to put people down and start grief for the sake of it. Your tutorials, your posts, all first class and you post things that go against the majority view sometimes which is essential on any site if it is to remain fresh and develop :thumbs: Also and most importantly I can always understand what you have written without translating it in my mind for 5 minutes before I can understand it :laugh: I think we have all had run ins on here with the haters, energy drainers and borderline sociopaths................. drop the borderline :laugh: Your contributions to the site were more than most and you put a lot of time into it, so thanks for the posts. Just letting you know that I found your contributions interesting and insightful so hopefully you'll be around a bit more. That's all I've gotta say about that :thumbs:

• Like 1

I don't post in here. This is my first one. But I'm an avid reader of the catty section.

I had to chime in in support of BPR.

Mate, your posts are a pleasure to read. You've got me and my kids into cattys and we hover around, here, looking for your new material. You've given us enough quality info to fill our summer holidays with all kinds of projects. Even now my youngest is looking for forked sticks in our little corner of the Mojave desert!

Arse licking over...

Chris out...

• Like 1

Chillax guys, he'll be back, it may look like he's not coming on as much but he's on a two week training course with the army so can only get on when he can, he couldn't leave this place, he loves you guys!!!

• Like 1