First Cross Sal X Grea

I have just put my pure saluki bitch to my good friends dog called zeus. Zeus is straight out of nuttalls jack jack is out of foxy x cauldfields joe , dam is red sonias full sister luckey out of cauldfields joe an an snowy full sister suzy , can't beat the saluki over lurcher

Out of interest whats the advantage in this cross, over a line bred coursing type ??

Non whatsoever , there has been a couple of litters bred in the last three years ,most were rubbish burners the rest were second rate ,as are most first crosses ! We are past this ,thats why they dont get bred! A saluki to a Lurcher is a different story .
you stick to them then pal. By the way what great dogs have you owned in the last 15 years?

Out of interest whats the advantage in this cross, over a line bred coursing type ??

Non whatsoever , there has been a couple of litters bred in the last three years ,most were rubbish burners the rest were second rate ,as are most first crosses ! We are past this ,thats why they dont get bred! A saluki to a Lurcher is a different story .

maby saluki lurcher suits england better but the way most dogs are running here in ireland at the moment they need a serious injection of speed, just my opinion

I have just put my pure saluki bitch to my good friends dog called zeus. Zeus is straight out of nuttalls jack jack is out of foxy x cauldfields joe , dam is red sonias full sister luckey out of cauldfields joe an an snowy full sister suzy , can't beat the saluki over lurcher

Aye so you keep saying.

maby saluki lurcher suits england better but the way most dogs are running here in ireland at the moment they need a serious injection of speed, just my opinion

often thought about this myself so would you say a firstx is quicker than a saluki put to a saluki bred lurcher for over where you course :thumbs: