Liam Backhouse From Barrow

Someone up there needs to take this individual to one side and explain to him the error of his ways, making every effort to ensure that he is subject to the same feeling of terror that I've no doubt that pup knew very well.Perhaps a good big Bullx could chuck the little puke around like a tramps coat!

Make f****r eat the pup's shite and tape his mouth shut with duct tape so he chokes on his own puke whilst pouring bleach into his eyes.

That's just for starters.

Then jam him in the door and slam it breaking various body parts ie his legs multiple times causing lots and lots of fractures resulting in the limbs having to be amputated.

Oh and replace the bleach with a mix of tabasco habanero sauce and petrol. Let it sting for a while before lighting the petrol.

See how fcuking hard Liam is then the fcuking cock sucker.

Been a lot of bad press about dog owners round barrow lately, there is this one, some pups killed in a wood and then the lurcher with throat slit, terrible crack... All chavvy little twats

• Like 1

Why bother getting a dog if all you're going to do is abuse it like that? Sick as f**k.

He got 80 days prison I think, hopefully there are some dog lovers inside or better still, he cops it when he comes out...

Why bother getting a dog if all you're going to do is abuse it like that? Sick as f**k.

He got 80 days prison I think, hopefully there are some dog lovers inside or better still, he cops it when he comes out...

Never heard of the c##t before, but found out he lives about 10 minutes from me. There`s now an 80 day countdown on my calendar!!!

• Like 2