Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

don't see what all the fuss is about with them hares anything with a bit a boot an a good mouth would mop them up rightly

thats all it takes mate.was there a few times.not what its made out to be. :thumbs: got as good as hunt today 1/2n hour from the house.

yeah it just shows there no shortage of irish dogs doing the job on that ground. think there was a few clips of that wee fly bitch doing the same on big land in the south prob better hares too

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

No need for that gone a step to far that,not nice that it's a very bad pm to open,I also seen my name on Facebook getting stick of some seanie murphy done noting to no one and this is what ya get sometimes I wonder is this hunting worth the hassle if this is what ya have to put up with.

Wouldnt worry about it cap..He was performing badly at shanes castle in the beer tent bad mouthing tm and the lads.

• Like 1

No need for that gone a step to far that,not nice that it's a very bad pm to open,I also seen my name on Facebook getting stick of some seanie murphy done noting to no one and this is what ya get sometimes I wonder is this hunting worth the hassle if this is what ya have to put up with.

Wouldnt worry about it cap..He was performing badly at shanes castle in the beer tent bad mouthing tm and the lads.

there was a good few lads named on that site huntings not worth the hassle if ur getting threats like that jealousy is a awful thing

• Like 2

there was a good few lads named on that site huntings not worth the hassle if ur getting threats like that jealousy is a awful thing
hi lad, s im lost here what site are you, s talking about is there a link to it or is it private.

hi lad, s im lost here what site are you, s talking about is there a link to it or is it private.

its a private group hound dog your not allowed in :laugh::laugh::laugh: ile pm u pal

• Like 1

Glad his banned, seen what he wrote to Louth Tiger, what a sick individual he is, thats bad, his banned now, hope for good, the man gave me a very bad time on here a while ago.

Keep up the good work Louth Tiger... and the clips... :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2