Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

great topic lads see little bitch from ballbrigan hase kill 98 longears on dvd in eng the price own her hade 10 match in eng won 10 there was 18 g ofter for her few weeks back not the biggest stayer in the world but could get job done quick have dvd very soon give yous look at it lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

BM your right there some people would call it jacking l myself put it down too the better animal won THE HARE .Speedie Ned dog is the perfect simple.

as you say incy you have to give the hare the credit same goes for lucas in the match with bulldozer the dog just met a better animal on the day

Some hares just are not getting caught and then f l had a hat l take it off for them.l was one never give a hare the respect it should be giving,only good hare is a dead one,but the more and more you watch them run there some animal.BLilly it not the hares that are good out there its the land that's hard.There like ninja's there there then there not.

• Like 1

Great topic lad, s having a good debate an giving the hare the respect it deserve, s .I tested my 2 young bitch, s hard all season 3 ,4 days a week unfortually I lost 1 of themon the last day out.i would, nt say they were the best I ever had but they kilt plenty for 2 first season dog, s.

• Like 2

Great topic lads good debate the way I see it the hares in england on fens have to be hard to survive there's no hiding theplace is wide open and on the other hand its harder for the dogs in Ireland because of the obstacles they have to endure my dogs get ripped open every year so point is you need a good dog for both places

and reamber lads theres horses for courses 1 size does not fit all lol

Your right but that's you am looking a dog that can run any where.

Icey theirs men filling your head with crap yer not long at the game and theirs lads telling yea this dog could do this and this dog could do that and other young lads like yea.If these dogs are their where are they ?This shit of its all luck a good dog and a good bitch the pups might be no good whats that about if thats the case we all breed of shite and we get good ones.If yea breed of two bloders chances are the pups wont have enough speed .Theirs men in ireland putting pure salukis on lurchers that are short of pace and expecting the pups to be fast enough????????? :hmm: If yea breed of two good lurchers that can do it yea have a chance if every thing is done wright with the pups .The pups of the blue dog and the pure saluki are nice pups but it they can do it here il be suprised.If yea have a dog with enough of pace in ireland chances are he will pick up injurys and he will be ran with them because yea might not even notice the dog is injured Most of the english lads are with bone men every couple of weeks so how many of their dogs are ran injured.This thing of testing yer dog here and over their men that are not going to go to england whats the point in them having a dog that can run over their??Going back 20 years their was a good few dogs in ireland that could give a hare a good race or as i said their was 4 dogs on two out of two in the last comp we ran in england which is only 10 years ago.Is their 4 dogs in ireland now that could go to england and kill 2 out of 2 I.M.H.O no and again I.M.H.O the reason for that is breeding of all these bloders thats what people like banner man and others are seeing :yes: AND ITS ABOUT TOME IN MY OPINION :thumbs::D

Our spot on big e it depends the level you want ur dog be at. Some lads happy there dog run 3 hares with 3 mins in the tank. Since I've started going eng you see better dog. Its them dogs I want if ya can get them run both countrys ur on a winner. When I seen bulldozer and tilly with my own eyes willie john murphy they class lads take some hammer out twice a week 4 runs a day some stick they take. They hard dogs don't look soft in them at all. There dogs I'd wana breed from that type.

• Like 1

Welcome I seen huck run one slowest dogs I've seen he could kill hares in a phone box he just had that x facter. He threw lota his stock fast. I've seen kc tilly off a pure saluki she is as fast as you will get and stick forever.

Welcome I seen huck run one slowest dogs I've seen he could kill hares in a phone box he just had that x facter. He threw lota his stock fast. I've seen kc tilly off a pure saluki she is as fast as you will get and stick forever.

Did he bring her over here and i dont ask that for an argument i told him i would give him 100 pound for every hare she killed and i was not messing tiger invited him aswell.Wheres the dogs that can and have done it in ireland of pure salukis again I.M.O not very many.When i went to kings first he had 30 dogs that could make a run in ireland then he started with salukis how many good dogs has he produced in the last 10 years

• Like 1