• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post on another forum on filial degeneration...   One of the historical breeders who has always been of particular interest to me was D.A McClintock of Oklahoma. As far as I have been able to ascert

There is another way and it's a lot less hassle.If your dog has served you well why not go to the person that bred it and ask if he has any pups due in the near future ?, that way your hopefully going

often terrier lads live hand to mouth. and they had to make a pound in whatever way possible. whippet lads around me as a lad used to sell pups to get there beer money. as the pittence they earned fed

Posted Images

A good friend and terrierman put his russell dog Brock up on here, and out of 75 folk, he lined only about 2 bitches, the rest were turned away... Nowadays its mates only, who has the time to trawl through the shite to help out one or two genuine terrier folk?

• Like 1

I got a terrier here mate he is scared of the dark and jacked twice but he has got a massive nob and will show a bitch a good time :laugh:

Sounds like he's owned by a massive nob.

Dont be like that mate your on 1 thread pledging how the terrier gene pool is ruined and not to breed of late starters and now your looking for a stud dog on an internet forum :laugh:

• Like 1

Why would anyone with anything decent put it up for stud anywhere unless money is involved .If you have a decent producing dog you will know of loads of bitches ready to line and there is a limit to how many pups you can except back so it must mean money .

• Like 1

Do they still advertise stud dogs on this site like to see what's about

Where's it say ime in the market for a stud dog ,I always look at the classifides on this site yet havnt bought a dog for over 20 years as I posted just like to see what's about.

Your still a massive nob.

Edited by rossthedog

Where's it say ime in the market for a stud dog ,I always look at the classifides on this site yet havnt bought a dog for over 20 years as I posted just like to see what's about.

i dont belive you :laugh:

i dont belive you :laugh:

believe what you like , nob.

I got a terrier here mate he is scared of the dark and jacked twice but he has got a massive nob and will show a bitch a good time :laugh:

I've got some scars and an a average size cock and I'll show some birds a good time sorry wrong forum :-D

• Like 2

Why would anyone with anything decent put it up for stud anywhere unless money is involved .If you have a decent producing dog you will know of loads of bitches ready to line and there is a limit to how many pups you can except back so it must mean money .

As longs its to the right bitch an doing the job I don't see the problem , take myself I keep myself to myself I only use my dogs to drop to so how is someone like me going to find a bitch to put my dog over , I have a bitch myself but she's way to young to even be considered an my old dog is runnin out of time I'd like to stud him but don't know of bitch for myself to get a pup out of so can't see the problem with people offering stud if its proven an of age as longs people don't just stud over anything then I think it's fine , just my say tho
  • Like 1

As longs its to the right bitch an doing the job I don't see the problem , take myself I keep myself to myself I only use my dogs to drop to so how is someone like me going to find a bitch to put my dog over , I have a bitch myself but she's way to young to even be considered an my old dog is runnin out of time I'd like to stud him but don't know of bitch for myself to get a pup out of so can't see the problem with people offering stud if its proven an of age as longs people don't just stud over anything then I think it's fine , just my say tho
There is another way and it's a lot less hassle.

If your dog has served you well why not go to the person that bred it and ask if he has any pups due in the near future ?, that way your hopefully going to get something similar if he's kept his breeding tight.

Everybody seems to want a pup off there dogs because they work well but breeding to unrelated bitches is like the lottery and there's enough shite being bred as it is.

If people did there homework and spent more time finding a well bred pup they would have a better chance of success than they would scatter breeding.

Just my opinion but there's an old saying I once heard "if you have a good dog don't breed of it use it's parents" it makes sense really.

• Like 8