Hey Ryan,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you've enjoyed it so far? :D

Hehe, surely there's a few rats around town last time I looked ;) where about in Liverpool are you from?

Grae

I see the dog is already working as a deterrent for the rats :thumbs:

If you haven't asked around,or advertised yourself locally, do so or I'd recommend the 'Field-sports Opportunities' part of the forum too.

There's also plenty of nice people on here, maybe if you get to know them it may open up some doors :)

I'm from across the water originally, nice place but I'm enjoying the countryside here in Telford :)

Atb

Grae

if its rats your after take the dog around the back alleys at night or along river banks near to housing estates in the day no plenty of lads who do this,and rabbits are in most places around liverpool ie knowsley magull kirby aintree hope this helps :thumbs:

Hello mate.

It's pretty crap local around our ways now. For rats with the terriers your best bet is the canal. We used to go and just kick them up out of bushes ect. Same for the lurchers and rabbits, walk from kirkby to by the scarisbrick pub on the canal a decent walk full of fields.

Not been for a while now mate due to work but did used t be full of bunnys.

Hope this helps if not I'm sure someone else on here can!!

Atb

As has been said, not that many decent places local but im sure you could find some rats on everton hills, stanley park, the cemetery. Canal and pretty much anywhere on river alt is good. Just an assumption, but being a dock area, a walk along the dock road you'd probably find somewhere for rats? where abouts in anfield are you? my bird lives by the ground