Spot The Bad Boy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I'm not against any form of control, I'm very open minded, if you shoot you shoot, if you run you run etc, but I do have a wee chuckle when I read a comment like yours, with hounds it's either de

No, lets keep your ethics here. So you think the better the rifle the better the marksman? I've got a relatively good air rifle mate, not a bad shot but like any shooter who has to deal with weather c

https://www.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=683317228373543&set=a.125317117506893.9159.116283685076903&type=1&theater

Hahaha classic picture!

However, I'm not fond of fox hunting with the hounds.... Rifles yes, any day as it's a quick death. Just my morals

Now I'm not against any form of control, I'm very open minded, if you shoot you shoot, if you run you run etc, but I do have a wee chuckle when I read a comment like yours, with hounds it's either dead or it's not, What about the rifle shots that maim? How's that sit with your morals?

• Like 10

Hahaha classic picture!

However, I'm not fond of fox hunting with the hounds.... Rifles yes, any day as it's a quick death. Just my morals

Now I'm not against any form of control, I'm very open minded, if you shoot you shoot, if you run you run etc, but I do have a wee chuckle when I read a comment like yours, with hounds it's either dead or it's not, What about the rifle shots that maim? How's that sit with your morals?

I thinks it's obvious mate, he hasn't a clue what's he's talking about. He's well named, heads in the clouds

Hahaha classic picture!

a little knowledge can make an idiot look daft

Hahaha classic picture!

I'm glad you said it...

With the hounds the foxes are given a chance, and the healthy, cunning, faster and strongest foxes usually get away for another day....with a rifle every fox cops it...

Errrrrr, but I don't shoot foxes? That and if I were to, I'd aim to use the best rifle and do it as humane as possible... Rather than to chase it down, corner it and ravage it for as long as it takes to kill it.

If that's your method of hunting, then each to their own. I'm only saying when I hunt, I at least aim to do it as clean and efficient as I can- than to torture or simply inflict pain. That's my morals and I'm by no means a hippy or anything other, should anyone jump to it ;)